Our valued sponsor

Bulgarian IBAN and company

moscote

Feb 27, 2023
Spain
Visit site
Hello,
I need Bulgarian IBAN, but I am not willing to open another company in Bulgaria. I know Paysera provides Bulgarian IBAN for companies. I wander what will be the easiest and fastest way to open a company wherever fastest and get a Bulgarian IBAN. I am willing to register a company online and then make all the kyc online also for the Bulgarian IBAN. Thanks!

Hello,
I need Bulgarian IBAN, but I am not willing to open another company in Bulgaria. I know Paysera provides Bulgarian IBAN for companies. I wander what will be the easiest and fastest way to open a company wherever fastest and get a Bulgarian IBAN. I am willing to register a company online and then make all the kyc online also for the Bulgarian IBAN. Thanks!

Try iCard Digital Wallet

I mean I need first to register company in order to open bank account. How do I open company the fastest and easiest online?
In such a case, you are asking in the inappropriate forum. Here Offshore Company you will probably attract more attention of knowledgeable members and obtain more relevant information. Perhaps worth moving, @James Spader? :)
(You can come back here for an advice for some bank/EMI, afterwards.)

OK, thanks, but actually my question concern both topics registering a company account and opening EMI.
I see :) I just consider better to ask for advice step-by-step... (Although it is mutually connected, of course.)

Nevertheless / generally: the proper answers to both your questions depend heavily of the business you are in (= a new company will run), your citizenship and current residence (you will be an UBO of the company, I presume). Can you share?

Last edited:
Reactions: moscote
Having a Bulgarian company, does not allow you to have a Bulgarian IBAN in a payment system which has a Lithuanian license and gives a Lithuanian IBAN.
Paysera has Lithuanian IBAN.

The only payment system which gives Bulgarian IBAN is iCard, as already written here above.

You can register a company in any jurisdiction that iCard supports, then register and KYC with them and they will open you an account with Bulgarian IBAN.

Last edited:
Having a Bulgarian company, does not allow you to have a Bulgarian IBAN in a payment system which has a Lithuanian license and gives a Lithuanian IBAN.
Paysera has Lithuanian IBAN.

The only payment system which gives Bulgarian IBAN is iCard, as already written here above.

You can register a company in any jurisdiction that iCard supports, then register and KYC with them and they will open you an account with Bulgarian IBAN.
This is not true. Paysera offer BG IBANs, are issued by Eurobank Bulgaria (Postbank). ICARD have BG IBANs, but you cannot register a company with their account, you can after registration.

This is also the easiest way to open a company in Bulgaria - with Paysera. They also have a service office in Bulgaria. The procedure is such that it requires the opening of a capital contribution account before the registration itself. It is also necessary to deposit the capital in advance. The minimum capital is 2 BGN (about 1 EUR). Only Paysera offer the opening of a fundraising account remotely.

In addition to the account, a specimen of the manager's signature must be certified. To avoid an apostille, this can be done at a Bulgarian consulate (as there are in most countries in the world).

Who needs assistance can PM me.

Reactions: Forester

Latest Threads