Our valued sponsor

Bunq V3 Mobile update sucks - Worst mobile banking User Interface of 2020

If you have that and can justify your cash then there are lot of private bank's that will take it.
I agree, you may simply just have your papers in order to avoid troubles.

Bunq mobile app may suck or not, but it is a reliable bank so far.

If you have that and can justify your cash then there are lot of private bank's that will take it.
Please, let us know what banks ask no account fees, offers no negative interest rate on EUR deposits and deposit protection up to 100k€, as well as being available for residents of ANY EU country (N26, for example, does not check all the boxes).

Bunq is expensive and has a stupid UI.... but they don't bitch about crypto. That's why ppl use it.

Yes thats because they work with Bitonic the dutch crypto exchange and Bitonic have their accounts with Bunq. Back in the day you could sell 100's of bitcoins amounting to 8 figures via bitonic with no KYC or signup. You could then have it deposited into your Bunq account with no further questions asked. Them days are gone now.

See below when I talked about this in 2018 as a cash out method.

The bank is however now pointless for even that.

Yes thats because they work with Bitonic the dutch crypto exchange and Bitonic have their accounts with Bunq. Back in the day you could sell 100's of bitcoins amounting to 8 figures via bitonic with no KYC or signup. You could then have it deposited into your Bunq account with no further questions asked. Them days are gone now.

See below when I talked about this in 2018 as a cash out method.

The bank is however now pointless for even that.
Yup, the exchange bitvavo banks with them nowadays. I don't think people use them because they want to, just because they have no other option, and bunq at least is ok with crypto (at least if you don't blow past 5 figures). There are EU jurisdictions were there are literally 0 local banks that will except crypto. Obviously it's not a good long term solution if you're successful in crypto.

So i double checked: I still have an old version where "update available" button is there.
I did not update, and i am still on Bunq Easy Travel plan.
Interestingly, this plan does not show up in their "Pricing" page, but it is present in their latest details pdf https://www.bunq.com/assets/media/legal/en/20210601_consumers_business_pricing_EN.pdf

I presume they are trying to phase it out, following the steps of their big brother ING whos trying to cut everybody out of free plans to collect fees.

As I wrote support immediately after this happens still got no answer after now 8 days, they just said it is forwarded to the corresponding team and they "working on the answer", so this is really very suspicious, I transfered all funds and will shut down if they force me into such plans, also this seems for me like an illegal move, too bad, it was such a nice startup, which mutated into something really ugly.

How about GBP?

With the impact of Brexit and covid the BoE is preparing for negative rates. They have already started preparing. Brexit has screwed their economy and and will do for a long time. They are just trying to save face rather then reverse a bad decision. So the pound is a risky bet in which its value may decline over time not to mention potential negative rates as the economy shrinks long term after a post covid boost.

Valued at $2bn for basically an expensive single currency EMI doh948""

I can't hate. Good luck to them and their clients thu&¤#

Latest Threads