Our valued sponsor

Business bank account (Cayman Islands)

If anybody out there knows a good business account for trading crypto and Forex I would appreciate it. I am not managing other people's accounts it's just me trading
At least Cayman National Bank DIFC Office in the UAE is absolutely against Crypto Trading.

They were last year fine with Interactive Brokers however can't comment on how things are nowadays with IBKR having introduced Crypto Trading as well.

Don't expect too much from a FATF Grey Listed Banking Jurisdiction like the Cayman Islands.

Reactions: JohnLocke
At least Cayman National Bank DIFC Office in the UAE is absolutely against Crypto Trading.

They were last year fine with Interactive Brokers however can't comment on how things are nowadays with IBKR having introduced Crypto Trading as well.

Don't expect too much from a FATF Grey Listed Banking Jurisdiction like the Cayman Islands.
I probably should of rephrase the question, because I been looking everywhere for a decent business account for the Cayman Islands, either there way too expensive on fees or they won't except cryptocurrency.

If you know any good jurisdictions which are low on corporation tax and dividend tax I open to suggestions.

Thanks for your help

I probably should of rephrase the question, because I been looking everywhere for a decent business account for the Cayman Islands, either there way too expensive on fees or they won't except cryptocurrency.

If you know any good jurisdictions which are low on corporation tax and dividend tax I open to suggestions.

Thanks for your help
That would be the UAE - especially Dubai.

Reactions: Dark Archer
If anybody out there knows a good business account for trading crypto and Forex I would appreciate it. I am not managing other people's accounts it's just me trading

Hey,

I could help you to open an account at Bankera.

Or you can try it yourself if you wish.

But I guess you will have more chances of doing it with me.