Our valued sponsor

Business flight!

Wait till you try "business" class in Europe - it's literally the same economy seats with a middle one folded.
I remember they also isolate you with a curtain from economy and serve meals with metal cutlery, is that still the case?
At least in the US (I assume you are American when you fly Delta) you have decent private jet options.
In the US private jets are a bit less expensive, but Europe is full of very good options. For example a Phenom 100 can take you anywhere around Europe at very low cost, or if you want midsize jet comfort with small jet pricing there’s the Piaggio P180. This operator is highly recommended: Private Jet Charter Europe and Management of your aircraft

I remember they also isolate you with a curtain from economy and serve meals with metal cutlery, is that still the case?

In the US private jets are a bit less expensive, but Europe is full of very good options. For example a Phenom 100 can take you anywhere around Europe at very low cost, or if you want midsize jet comfort with small jet pricing there’s the Piaggio P180. This operator is highly recommended: Private Jet Charter Europe and Management of your aircraft
I'm bookmarking that operator. Thank you Mr. Doe!

Reactions: jafo and JohnnyDoe
ohh, yes - it's getting worse and worse and flying is my night mare, yet necessity
any recommendations for Central America - from Mexico down to Panama? looking for budget solutions, not luxury, just privacy and independence

Last edited:
any recommendations for Central America - from Mexico down to Panama? looking for budget solutions, not luxury, just privacy and independence
Questions...

1. How many hours per month or just anytime randomly?
  2. Would a Hawker 800A suffice?
  3. How many passengers?
  4. Frequency of flights? As in, how many flights e.g. per week, per month, per quarter etc.?
  5. Leaving out of Toluca Aeropuerto Internacional de Toluca (Toluca is more common and executive) or AIFA CDMX AIFA-CDMX - (NLU) ????
  6. In Panama, I'm assuming (don't roast me on this doh948"" ), you want to land in Tocumen Tocumen International Airport , right? :rolleyes:

I use these guys: Cotiza Online | Renta de Avión Privado - Servicios Aéreos Estrella

I suggest you have all the above questions answered BEFORE you confabulate with them. If they "hallucinate" that you are nouveau riche, their prices will be off the charts stupi#21 . Check back with me to see if what they quote you is in line with what they quote me. Bear in mind, that fuel price fluctuations do influence their final quotes.

Good luck!

For the people here making recommendations - next time you're on one of these private flights, take a picture of your laptop screen while this thread is open in the browser tab with the jet interior visible in the background. I want to see who is making legitimate recommendations.

• Haha
Reactions: void and jafo
For the people here making recommendations - next time you're on one of these private flights, take a picture of your laptop screen while this thread is open in the browser tab with the jet interior visible in the background. I want to see who is making legitimate recommendations.
This on the surface, looks like an innocent harmless request and I don't blame @polonieth for requesting this....***BUT***

unless you have +millions and the next 16 years to dedicate to defending a civil lawsuit or (inclusive or) criminal indictment and KNOW the law and are able to go Pro Se against several career prosecutors who WILL lie and then die, and then have other career prosecutors take over the case and drag you on for decades...I would ABSTAIN from connecting evidence of "opulence" to any account that the IP can be obtained by court order or worse...parallel construction.

PS. I've been here...but it wasn't me who did the talking...it was someone I took along... someone who bragged to their "friends". The sanguineous court battle lasted from 2001 to 2017! Nobody won! stupi#21

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and 23389
This on the surface, looks like an innocent harmless request and I don't blame @polonieth for requesting this....***BUT***

unless you have +millions and the next 16 years to dedicate to defending a civil lawsuit or (inclusive or) criminal indictment and KNOW the law and are able to go Pro Se against several career prosecutors who WILL lie and then die, and then have other career prosecutors take over the case and drag you on for decades...I would ABSTAIN from connecting evidence of "opulence" to any account that the IP can be obtained by court order or worse...parallel construction.
Fortunately I only travel by motoconcho or guagua.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and void