Our valued sponsor

Business for sale but people don't believe the profit margin

ideasdigital

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
Would you believe a business with 90% profit margin is real?

Most people wouldn't. But what do you think the operation cost of a crypto exchange could be? Let's say a robust platform just needs maintenance and customer support. One full time developer, one part-time admin and one part-time support. Some server costs and some lawyer bills. Maybe around $30.000 per Month.

Ok now, what revenue can we generate? Our exchange is 5y in operation and has a trading volume of $10m.

Is this legal?

Yes 100%.

more details via pm

Do you have a financial service license? In which country?
Why do you need investors/buyers? Why are you selling?

> one full time developer, one part-time admin and one part-time support
Lol yes, that's before a bug on your system (because hey why use teams of 10s of developers like the big exchanges use, let's just put it all on one guy) loses customers' money to hackers, and you end up being liable for the losses...

It's crypto only, non-custodial and no fiat involved hence license is not needed in most cases.
Selling for a couple of private reasons nothing about the business.

>Lol yes, that's before a bug on your system
Non custodial, no honeypot. 5y no single fuckup, so lean structure is ok for the way it's operated.

Most people wouldn't. But what do you think the operation cost of a crypto exchange could be? Let's say a robust platform just needs maintenance and customer support. One full time developer, one part-time admin and one part-time support. Some server costs and some lawyer bills. Maybe around $30.000 per Month.

Ok now, what revenue can we generate? Our exchange is 5y in operation and has a trading volume of $10m.

Is this legal?

Yes 100%.

more details via pm
audited accounts by a reputable tax attorney will help you convience people that you speak the truth. Personally I think you are a lier and do hidden advertising, but that's my 2cents.

audited accounts by a reputable tax attorney will help you convience people that you speak the truth. Personally I think you are a lier and do hidden advertising, but that's my 2cents.
Accounts can be provided and checked by a third party that the buyer choses. Also blockchain records can be provided.
Thank you for being honest, but as a tip, you discredit yourself with judgements that lack any proof.

What kind of price were you looking for? If you don't want to post that publicly, what would be the price's ROI if using the reported profit from most recent 12 months of operation?

It's crypto only, non-custodial and no fiat involved hence license is not needed in most cases.

"In most cases" effectively means until the financial authority of your country comes for you. Or the banks that you try to deal with to handle fiat accounts for you or your employees start to ask where is the license for this (obvisouly financial) organization. I believe you that it has worked in the past, but such a setup is either on a time clock or has very low volumes. It is legal until it isn't.

Setting up an exhange is not hard. Acquiring financial license and maintaining it - that is the hard part.

PS it's one of the shapeshift clones, right? Otherwise there aren't that many truly non-custodial pure exchanges out there with volumes to speak of...

Price is up for negotiation, we are just helping find interested candidates to merge or acquire.

You are right that having a good understanding of the legal side is necessary in this industry. That should be obvious and clear to someone who is considering such business. But this can be seen as an advantage to strengthen market position. There is still a lot of room though, for example Binance is offering their service fully legal in Germany as they are not "actively approaching the market".

Banking partnership is already established in this case.

Is this legal?

Yes 100%.

more details via pm
Hello,
I have a couple of questions:

a) Where are you incorporated ? your exchange is a CEX, DEX, or a swap-like style?

b) How much of your daily volume / weekly / monthly volume is wash trading ?

c) On your 10M daily, how much is organic?

d) Do your exchange engine, software, architecture are built on top of some opensource whitelabel or its fully built from scratch ?

c) Which countries your majority costumers come from ? (USA, Asia, EU ? )

Thanks you.

Hello,
I have a couple of questions:

a) Where are you incorporated ? your exchange is a CEX, DEX, or a swap-like style?

b) How much of your daily volume / weekly / monthly volume is wash trading ?

c) On your 10M daily, how much is organic?

d) Do your exchange engine, software, architecture are built on top of some opensource whitelabel or its fully built from scratch ?

c) Which countries your majority costumers come from ? (USA, Asia, EU ? )

Thanks you.
Please dm :)

Latest Threads