Our valued sponsor

Busisness with high refund and chargeback, what is best payment processor?

currently got blocked from stripe due to high amount of chargebacks
You need to fix the chargeback rate, it's something between you and your customers and it means a good chunk of your customers aren't happy with what they are getting.

If your industry is accepted by Stripe, then the best thing to do is to follow up with your customer and ask them about their purchase, perhaps enabling them to return the item and get another one. That's how business works, no payment processor wants to work with you if you can't deliver the very product you're selling, even if you found one it's going to be short-lived!

Reactions: Lincoln Burrows
You need to fix the chargeback rate, it's something between you and your customers and it means a good chunk of your customers aren't happy with what they are getting.
I agree. Just switching processor won't help you long term. Sooner or later you and your business will be placed on the match list!
There is a large list of payment processors in the Mentor Group for high risk
agree, worth to have a look into if you are serious.

You will never get off that Match list, or at least it will take you 10 15 years, it is an illusion. I just say it because I have been there and never do it again.

Latest Threads