Our valued sponsor

Buy Bitcoin with hk company

Lobster

May 5, 2018
Visit site
Hi Guys !

Question is simple : how an offshore company located in Hong Kong could buy but coins ?

It looks simple, but the process to register company account on exchanges like kraken is hadache, and information needed are crazy (i don't speak about the time it could take).

Amount should be x0000eur, do credit card is not an option.

Company has a local bank account and is able to pay but Swift.

We used mistertango, but they don't accept Swift anymore (and it was also boring to use a personal account for that).

Fees with localbitcoin are high (and process is boring). Volume on bisq is so small ...

Thank you for your answers !

So first, this is my message without the mistakes of auto-corrector ...

Hi Guys !

Question is simple : how an offshore company located in Hong Kong could buy bitcoins ?

It looks simple, but the process to register company account on exchanges like kraken is headache, and information needed are crazy (i don't speak about the time it could take).

Amount should be x0000eur, so credit card is not an option.

Company has a local bank account and is able to pay by Swift only.

We used mistertango, but they don't accept Swift anymore (and it was also boring to use a personal account for that).

Fees with localbitcoin are high (and process is boring). Volume on bisq is so small ...

Thank you for your answers !

And second, thank you so much Sanfrix for you answer :), but could you give some examples ?

Long ago I used to trade Bitcoins in HK, but the regulations got increasingly demanding and complex, when finally it started to feel like too much of a headache. If you are a legitimate trader/investor and do not mind satisfying the paperwork, I guess it is a good place to trade.

Long ago I used to trade Bitcoins in HK, but the regulations got increasingly demanding and complex, when finally it started to feel like too much of a headache. If you are a legitimate trader/investor and do not mind satisfying the paperwork, I guess it is a good place to trade.

We started paperwork one month ago at Gatecoin, pity headache ...

It seems bitwage could do the stuff, our main goal is to bill customers and pay freelances in crypto.