Our valued sponsor

Buy Gold bullions with BTC . . .

Benzouser

Jul 6, 2020
Visit site
Where can i buy more then 5k £ per year with no ID / KYC . . . Gold Bullions . with Crypto. .
Find this place in UK :

But they only sell up to 5k £ per year with no ID . . .
I want to buy that monthly is my goal . . any location . . .

Any idés ?

If your in the UK there are a couple of dealers in Hatton Garden who accept BTC for Gold.

Dosent they follow the rules that no more then 5K per year?. .
As i need to buy gold for minium 70k £ yearly im planing to visit UK once per month to trade in my BTC.

" As a gold bullion company we are compliant with the following regulations; Money Laundering Regulations 2007, Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and The Terrorism Act 2000. We have a strict customer due diligence policy which will mean that sometimes we will need to ask for Photographic Identification and Proof of Address. Any document requested is held securely with the privacy of any data protected. As a regulated Bullion Business, Hatton Garden Metals has an obligation to comply with all relevant laws to disclose Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. "

i like to avoid that ^^

If you buy as a company or an LLP ideally you can buy as much as you want. You need to speak to the dealers there are many shops that will sell to you. Then you can even store it there as there are many safety deposits there.

You declare what is in there so you are covered by the insurance and if you are to sell and you are not UK resident you are not liable for tax in the UK.

If you buy as a company or an LLP ideally you can buy as much as you want. You need to speak to the dealers there are many shops that will sell to you. Then you can even store it there as there are many safety deposits there.

You declare what is in there so you are covered by the insurance and if you are to sell and you are not UK resident you are not liable for tax in the UK.

Well i have a company . but my tax agency in my country cant get this information that my company is buying gold for about 80k £ . . . they do some kind of CRS i guess when u buy. . . . EU is tax free on Gold anyway.

Latest Threads