Our valued sponsor

Buy Gold for Bitcoins anywhere?

Only bullionvault which was mentioned earlier. I would choose a real gold dealer that happens to accept bitcoin over any bitcoin company that happens to sell gold even if the premium is higher. Just not worth taking the risk with crypto kiddies selling luxury items as those companies are all smoke and mirrors.
Sorry I meant Bullionstar not Bullionvault conf/(%

Awesome idea. Buy GOLD for BITCOINS that would make money washing much easier in the long run. Can we take a BTC stick with us to somewhere and buy Gold for it for instant in one of the below countrieS?

Switzerland
Luxembourg
Austria
Germany
Belgium

Do you know of any?

How you gonna do that when you still in prison Tekashi
So you mean we can trust this company? They accept BTC payments as I see.

Yes

I have physically been in their shop and walked away with gold. They are serious precious metals company not joker company.

Reactions: DeepDrilling
Can't say I'm surprised: Germany to introduce 2000 EUR limit on anonymous purchases of gold in January. A copy or scan of buyer's ID is to be kept for five years :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cetme308win
Germans do not have to pay capital gains taxes on gold held over 12 months, so this new limitation does not hurt gold investors. It only makes hiding wealth anonymously in gold more difficult. At this stage, this limitation can be circumvented e.g. by buying gold for cash in the neighboring countries. I assume soon all EU countries will stalk gold buyers like Germany.

This 2000€ is a bitchy limit, because now one can't even buy a 50g bar anonymously. Small bars are a bad investment, as the spread (markup) in them is huge,

You know wich country have higher limits?
Unfortunately I am not up-to-date in this area. My last gold for cash purchase was many years ago. Since then, I've bought gold for bitcoin in Slovenia and Singapore, both non-anonymously.

I assume - but could be wrong - that if one buys gold in Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia etc., even if information is gathered, it does not yet reach other EU countries. At least my home country's tax office hasn't inquired anything. Then again, I have not sold any gold, only bought.

Just from browsing the web: In Ireland the limit for anonymous purchases is 10K EUR.

A Dutch website: "We respect your privacy. That’s why Goudpensioen gives you the opportunity to buy gold anonymously, if you so desire. You can do this safely and discreetly in our shop in Amsterdam, where you can expect attention tailored to your personal needs. "

Last edited:

Latest Threads