Our valued sponsor

Buy Gold for Bitcoins anywhere?

Are there any of them located in Germany or all of them are Swiss and netherlands?

Reactions: PaulKruger
You can do this in Dubai with various traders... especially indian traders are there are strict capital restrictions in India now by the new Gov traders are usually moving cash via BTC and other cryptos now

It's an interesting theory to convert BTC to Gold to avoid any banking trails.

As mentioned bullionstar works well to buy and pickup in store ;). For Germany however the polizei will be waiting for you on pickup if you find a provider :(.

For Germany however the polizei will be waiting for you on pickup if you find a provider :(

:-D yes, sure, they have super power

not sure what kind of service you'd like to use in Germany but what you can surely safely do is to sell BTC for cash and then go and buy gold with cash (up to 10k without problem and anonymously)

Reactions: JohnLocke

very interesting "eshop" - I never heard about it but like the idea and open declaration of their attitude (no questions :))

wonder how legit it can be in context of EU legislation but probably it's fine
I don't understand jewelry or expensive watches but buying gold on site like this seems more risky to me compared to "regular" gold shop (not saying they scam anyone but no one wants to end up with shiny tungsten bar...)

looking at the price... 1kg of gold (in bar) will cost you 2k EUR more than necessary - kind of expensive since there are easy and cheaper ways but I believe there are customers that can appreciate all in one service

Reactions: PaulKruger
I was looking at that Bitdials website also. However those Trustpilot reviews seem all paid reviews like EPB's and a bit like ebay feedback by scammers. I mean nothing negative said about them? You would get some negative reviews even if people were reviewing the Vatican. ca#"!

However those Trustpilot reviews seem all paid reviews

exactly
besides people having enough BTC and buying overpriced goods here will hardly spend time writing positive reviews on trustpilot

on the other hand absence of negative reviews is also not meaningless

You would get some negative reviews even if people were reviewing the Vatican.

LOL, I'm gonna use this from now - Vatican is surely everyone's number one when looking for an example of a reputable "business"

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
You only buy gold as an long term investment because it may be better to store your assets / money in Gold rather than have it at home in cash!

I was looking at that Bitdials website also. However those Trustpilot reviews seem all paid reviews like EPB's and a bit like ebay feedback by scammers. I mean nothing negative said about them? You would get some negative reviews even if people were reviewing the Vatican. ca#"!
If that is true I don't want to waste my hard earned bitcoins with this company!

Is there alternatives for this company please?

do you have user experience with one or more of these companies?

Only bullionvault which was mentioned earlier. I would choose a real gold dealer that happens to accept bitcoin over any bitcoin company that happens to sell gold even if the premium is higher. Just not worth taking the risk with crypto kiddies selling luxury items as those companies are all smoke and mirrors.

Latest Threads