Our valued sponsor

Buy me gold upgrade account..

Qwerty9090

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
Can anyone be generous to buy me a gold account on this site. I am good in painting and making special chai...so I can do any of those..either send u a painting or send u a true receipt of the best chai in india....thank you for reading...enjoy the day. Dk

First time I have heard of such a request :)

What is the purpose to get a Mentor Group Gold membership if you can't afford the membership fee?

Good question.. well I am starting something. I am still learning but got handful of people around me that I think I can so business and help them to set few things that I will only be able to learn in the mentor forum. It will just make me prepared with things before I approach few people around here to help them to set up companies and move around funds. But as I said before I dont have money but surely when the lockdown opens up I will be able to afford it. But whether anyone buys or not I will be here in few months time...its just that if somebody was generous I can do so much here as most of the people where I am havent got glue how to move around funds(legal) or avoid taxes or even have offshore anonymous company.... anyway thank u for replying...cheeriao

It gives me opportunity to move out of cafe working as waiter and build rapport with most of my rich contacts....so here I a with lots of contacts but no money and incomplete ideas of starting business that need little bit of fuel to bring win win situation both for myself and my clients...rest what you believe....I am not asking someone to send me money..or buy me a car. Just a simple membership to learn from expert and clarification questions that I might have in this new interest I have taken...is that a lot to ask?

reading offshorecorptalk and search it using Google will already help you a lot. You need to contribute to the community if you expect anyone to buy you a gold membership I think :)

I might get you few clients from india in the future..I may will be needing your service. Just want to learn few things and available service that I dont get from normal google search ...having said that i have had few chats with few agents both in london and from usa. Anyway thanks for replying ..it seems like I have to pay..no worries will wait till the lockdown opens up here..95 euro doesnt seems to be much.. a month of work..

You have over 12 years of resources that you can look through. If you have clients you can approach any of the service providers here for advice and also collaboration.

If you have a question put it in a thread and we can all give our opinion.

Latest Threads