Our valued sponsor

Buy USDT with Mercury debit card (no 3d sure)?

A crypto platform without 3Ds would be a sure scam...all reputable Crypto Emis employ PCC and 3Ds for online card purchases, and payments..

with your mercury bank which is US operated might as well trigger a fail safe button when carrying out an intended wire transfer, which could entail a set of reverification steps and acct declarations etc...the US territory dispises money leaving to external without thorough DD.

your options would be get an EMI where crypto purchases can be made with debit cards, though this could be a 50/50 chance as most emis are registered offshore and as such as US BIN based debit card might be on a chance trial.

Top Tip do look for Emis operating and based In HK,ME..on a trial and error basis..cig-:,

Reactions: rolex
I'm new to this, but for me this limitation doesn't make sense. You can buy just anything with this card, and have only problems with crypto as the bank confirmed. Why do you need some strange feature when you verified your identity with various documents, photos and utility bills? Like they don't have any idea who you are.

I'm new to this, but for me this limitation doesn't make sense. You can buy just anything with this card, and have only problems with crypto as the bank confirmed. Why do you need some strange feature when you verified your identity with various documents, photos and utility bills? Like they don't have any idea who you are.
@Stan223 its called DD by financial authorities before trx is carried out, a few cases might be sending a verification code to your phone,requiring code input before onward transactions, most often you get a call from banker asking a few Details PP NO.,DOB,Social Security No..worst case scenario Tax clearance certificate..etc

I have US LLC and Mercury bank account.
Is there a platform where I can buy USDT with their debit card which doesn't have 3d secure?
What would you recommend? It's so confusing.

Wire transfer is also possible but you will probably need to verify all LLC documents, disclose members etc.

Invidual account verification isn't a problem.
Open a payoneer personal account and send the money from your mercury corporate account to payoneer personal account via ACH (Don't mention that the company assoicated with mercury account is yours to payoneer team because they don't like that for some reason, just tell them that you do some freelance work for this company)
Then buy crypto with payoneer prepaid card. paybis, Cex...etc and a lot more accepts it, and there is no issue buing crypto this way.

I have US LLC and Mercury bank account.
Is there a platform where I can buy USDT with their debit card which doesn't have 3d secure?
What would you recommend? It's so confusing.

Wire transfer is also possible but you will probably need to verify all LLC documents, disclose members etc.

Invidual account verification isn't a problem.
Why don't you just buy it P2P with a site like localcryptos.com? You can buy via a bank transfer with Mercury

Latest Threads