Our valued sponsor

Buying a car in Europe with a offshore bank account

Will that 10k a year pretend job be your only declared source of funds in Portugal and your driving a Tesla? Do you not think neighbors or friends who see you driving around in a Tesla will ask questions? You don't think that taxman will see your name on a Tesla and ask how its possible on a cleaners wage?

It sounds good on paper but the minute you have assets on display your a target for people wanting to know how they were acquired.

Yes, would be the only source of funds declared.
Well thats exactly why i'm here, to find a solution better than this.
The only problem here is "portugal". I can't afford to pay up to 80% of taxes to put this much all at once here... And honestly i see your point on neighbors and friends, although my main problem would actually be family, they've done the worst s**t i've ever seen to each other. I've always been like the golden boy of the family to my grandma, and now that she's dying they are trying every single s**t to get her money, can't believe what they could do to me... Thats mostly why i need something real for the Tax guys.
Also, since the car is at this price, the IRS does a auto checkup on my past...

You can do many things to get the car, leasing, loan , rent etc the problem is, you have not payed never any income tax and the company to make the initial purchase of the car needs at least 80000 E capital , which somebody with a taxable income must contribute.

Lol, actually it doesnt... I don't need to give that initial capital... I could start to send invoices to my fake cyprus company and pay the vat on them, its legal and normal, but it would be expensive.

I will make it simple.

People with 10k income to their name don't buy expensive Tesla's. If driving an 80k Tesla means so much to you then move country or own and drive the vehicle outside your country like I mentioned. It is time you think with your head and not your heart. This is why I am saying your young age is your problem and that's not an insult but a fact. You are nowhere near mature enough to have the common sense to see the problem you are creating.

P.S Seriously driving a damn Tesla means that much to you that you are willing to take risks to own it...lol :rolleyes:

to be tax-wise unfortunatelly alone you cannot do it. You need another physical person or entity with a taxable source of funds, to co-operate with you, but the car for you nd then lease,rent,sale with installments whatever back to you.

I will make it simple.

People with 10k income to their name don't buy expensive Tesla's. If driving an 80k Tesla means so much to you then move country or own and drive the vehicle outside your country like I mentioned. It is time you think with your head and not your heart. This is why I am saying your young age is your problem and that's not an insult but a fact. You are nowhere near mature enough
Lol, actually it doesnt... I don't need to give that initial capital... I could start to send invoices to my fake cyprus company and pay the vat on them, its legal and normal, but it would be expensive.
Listen for the legal trouble you are ready to make for the car, do your self a favor, keep the money and make your self a residency and tax residency in a country where they don t give a f@ck about the car you are driving. This will be money well spent...

How are you getting to the 80% tax rate? Is Portuguese tax that high?

Taxes for 80k+ in a year
Vat 23%, IRS 48%, social security 29,6%

I will make it simple.

People with 10k income to their name don't buy expensive Tesla's. If driving an 80k Tesla means so much to you then move country or own and drive the vehicle outside your country like I mentioned. It is time you think with your head and not your heart. This is why I am saying your young age is your problem and that's not an insult but a fact. You are nowhere near mature enough to have the common sense to see the problem you are creating.

P.S Seriously driving a damn Tesla means that much to you that you are willing to take risks to own it...lol :rolleyes:

It doesn't mean that much, i actually want a ferrari 458, but that would be even more difficult.
I've been working way too hard to be driving something i don't like... I'll find a way to have this car here

Had a friend with similar problem , he had a Swiss company that bought a car and had a written contract that the company is renting him that car with him... He didn't have trouble and that went on for a long time.. that was years ago.. so don't know if things changed to this day.. but to make a company with a nominee that hides your identity and has ownership of the car can be pretty easy I think.. then have that compant rent you a car.. I think he said he just needed to have notarized contract that he rented the car with him all the time..

Reactions: Joe Blasco
Had a friend with similar problem , he had a Swiss company that bought a car and had a written contract that the company is renting him that car with him... He didn't have trouble and that went on for a long time.. that was years ago.. so don't know if things changed to this day.. but to make a company with a nominee that hides your identity and has ownership of the car can be pretty easy I think.. then have that compant rent you a car.. I think he said he just needed to have notarized contract that he rented the car with him all the time..

That is a surprising good idea!
Pretty easy to setup a gilbraltar or cyprus company with a anonymous nominee, buy the car in that name, register it in portugal, pay insurance and expenses with that company name, and rent me the car for a symbolic price.
Will give that a thought!

That is a surprising good idea!
Pretty easy to setup a gilbraltar or cyprus company with a anonymous nominee, buy the car in that name, register it in portugal, pay insurance and expenses with that company name, and rent me the car for a symbolic price.
Will give that a thought!

One more thing , his plates were on Swiss company and I think that was important part of the setup... So perhaps register the car on offshore company and you rent it from company..

In Germany it's no big deal since the Finanzamt (=IRS) and KFZ-Zulassungsstelle (where you register your car and get a license plate) don't communicate with each other *AT ALL*. Insurance companies don't talk to the Finanzamt either, however they might ask what your current job is, if the car is stolen (lol), if it's leased or not, origin of money etc but you can lie straight into their faces 99,9% of the time. I've told them that I inherited the money.

In Germany it's no big deal since the Finanzamt (=IRS) and KFZ-Zulassungsstelle (where you register your car and get a license plate) don't communicate with each other *AT ALL*. Insurance companies don't talk to the Finanzamt either, however they might ask what your current job is, if the car is stolen (lol), if it's leased or not, origin of money etc but you can lie straight into their faces 99,9% of the time. I've told them that I inherited the money.

yeah, but its always risky :/

Does anyone know a good country without income tax that i can have a residency without having to live there? Maybe by doing this i could buy a car here 100% legal, and if asked about anything, i could literally show where the money came from.

Tax office will not install a gps in your foot to follow your moves in a map. As I suggested to you, the way of our times , is make a legal residence someplace where they don t care about cars , then buy what you need. Just stay low in your country and do not make expences by CC that can be traced back to you in that locality.

Tax office will not install a gps in your foot to follow your moves in a map. As I suggested to you, the way of our times , is make a legal residence someplace where they don t care about cars , then buy what you need. Just stay low in your country and do not make expences by CC that can be traced back to you in that locality.
I know certain cases where they tracked the mobile phone to prove he wasn't living there...

Reactions: Martin Everson
yes if our friend who foolesly wants to buy the car , is the next Pablo Escobar, they will go to that length for him, if he is just a geek who wants a car to impress the chicks , they won t .

Bruh, hahaha, is it that f*****g weird that i want a car?? like, wtf, tesla sells like 250k cars in a year, why everyone here is talking like its something out of this world, like wtf

yes if our friend who foolesly wants to buy the car , is the next Pablo Escobar, they will go to that length for him, if he is just a geek who wants a car to impress the chicks , they won t .
Not that big, it was in the UK, the guy is an IT consultant and had a Jersey island tax address and was working/living in London 99% of the time, they got him tracking his phone calls/mobile location

Does anyone know a good country without income tax that i can have a residency without having to live there?
I mentioned one below. But you maybe too poor for that option...no offense.

btw most countries that offer this you need money. Maybe also register in Dubai and then ship your car to Portugal and drive round the main high streets all day with Dubai plates like us Arabs doh948"".

Reactions: JohnLocke