Our valued sponsor

Buying property in UAE for crypto>fiat>property as a UK resident, potential problems?

Scaner78

Sep 2, 2022
Moldova
Visit site
Hello everyone
Will I be fined or questioned, or prosecuted by HMRC, as a foreigner (45 years old) from a third country who has already lived three years in the UK, as a resident (BRP, EU citizen spouse, if I'll buy a property for 1M USD in UAE? Taxes were not paid from the money in any country, and will be transferred as cash>crypto>cash>property. Ready to pay for a consultation if needed

Reactions: troubled soul
Thanks for the replies guys
Just wanted to clarify, I know exactly how to buy, without any problems. My question is more about future consequences due to my intention to pass the naturalisation procedure in the UK and stay to live. What will be if once I sell the abovementioned asset and transfer money to my UK bank account? Will they start asking and checking me, will they count that I started live in the country when I was 40+, and still taxes from exact money wasn't paid anywhere.

Thanks for the replies guys
Just wanted to clarify, I know exactly how to buy, without any problems. My question is more about future consequences due to my intention to pass the naturalisation procedure in the UK and stay to live. What will be if once I sell the abovementioned asset and transfer money to my UK bank account? Will they start asking and checking me, will they count that I started live in the country when I was 40+, and still taxes from exact money wasn't paid anywhere.
HMRC may not know or find out immediately or ever but what you're proposing is tax evasion as opposed to avoidance

Reactions: wellington

Latest Threads