Our valued sponsor

Buying property with Bitcoin in a safe and private manner

RustCohle

Feb 20, 2021
Istanbul
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm new here. As many others, I have made gains with btc I am trying to fly under the radar of a corrupt and intrusive system. Is there anywhere in the world I can buy cheaper property legally with it and not get reported to EU? I understand Dubai could be an option, but I don't know how to make sure the seller is trust worthy and also if the UAE authorities won't trigger any 'alarms' to my country of origin in EU. Also if I rent out the property in order to make some $ (again, legally), not sure if bank secrecy can protect me.
My goal is to spread my investments as much as possible, so that I become fault tolerant in case of disaster. I want to eventually have small real estate investments in many countries around the world that still follow bank privacy laws and are developing (maybe Georgia, the Caribbean, Montenegro, Middle East etc) which can generate me passive income and also can act like a safety net.
Thanks everyone.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. As many others, I have made gains with btc I am trying to fly under the radar of a corrupt and intrusive system. Is there anywhere in the world I can buy cheaper property legally with it and not get reported to EU? I understand Dubai could be an option, but I don't know how to make sure the seller is trust worthy and also if the UAE authorities won't trigger any 'alarms' to my country of origin in EU. Also if I rent out the property in order to make some $ (again, legally), not sure if bank secrecy can protect me.
My goal is to spread my investments as much as possible, so that I become fault tolerant in case of disaster. I want to eventually have small real estate investments in many countries around the world that still follow bank privacy laws and are developing (maybe Georgia, the Caribbean, Montenegro, Middle East etc) which can generate me passive income and also can act like a safety net.
Thanks everyone.
assuming you can travel there. Id focus on that parameter of travel route first.

Reactions: Back2Matters
Thanks everyone.

Dear Rust, I'm the CEO of Dewit-Broker LTD without a doubt I can help you with what you need. Write me a message. I await your news. Thanks.

Dear Rust, I'm the CEO of Dewit-Broker LTD without a doubt I can help you with what you need. Write me a message. I await your news. Thanks.
so you are publicly admitting that Dewit-Broker LTD can help someone to evade taxes? isn't that completely ilegal? Because OP wants to liquidated his assets to buy another one without paying taxes for his capital gains.

Can you explain us if that's what you are offering?

Latest Threads