Our valued sponsor

BVI Company Formation - Your next business move!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
The British Virgin Island holds its reputation for being world?s most reputable offshore commerce and finance centers. The British Virgin Island is located around 2 miles from St. Thomas and about fifty-five miles east of Puerto Rico. English is the official and business language of this offshore Island. There are many advantages of setting up a new business or starting a new one in British

Virgin Islands, you get to enjoy the same great telephone, internet and postal service facilities as you would in any of the well-developed business economies of the world, like United States of America, United Kingdom, and UAE.

The first step to open up a BVI company is the BVI company formation.

In case you are new to this field and do not have a lot of information regarding BVI company formation, you can take advice from various firms offering such services. The whole process of setting

up a company in British Virgin Islands take a lot of time and you need to be well prepared both financially and documentarily to produce the required information. The sooner and the better

information you provide, the better chances you will have for a BVI company formation.

Once you are done with forming your company in British Virgin Island, you will also be required to open up a bank account, so that you can easily carry out all your monetary transactions easily

and efficiently. There are many advantages of setting up your bank account in British Virgin Islands, as you can enjoy less tax deductions and greater privacy. Setting up business in BVI also gives

you the opportunity to enjoy tax exemption from all the local taxes.

You can enjoy absolute privacy andconfidentiality in all your business and financial matters.

To order or read more, click here.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. We had great benefit and pleasure with our BVI company for some years, last year we decided to get rid of it because of some tax changes in our country with the BVI. For many it's still a great and cheap alternative to Cyprus if you want to do business in Europe.

Reactions: JohnLocke
We have many new members coming here on daily basis so it may be of interest for them and those who are new to all this.

Reactions: tax-haven
For e-commerce business the BVI is great. You have a very good privacy and anonymity and you have everything available in regards to CC processing in Europe.

One of them are me ;) I had great pleasure reading through the forum and the articles here. Some of it I already knew while much I didn't.
I'm glad to hear your feedback and that you find the forum to be useful for your needs. It is what this forum is about. Help people for whom it may be new to establish their business in an offshore jurisdiction.

We are looking into the BVI at the moment just need to find the right pacage for our needs.
What requirements do you have and what shall be included in the package?

Is BVI really that much better for e-com biz compared to Malta and the UK? What alternatives do we have if we don't want BVI?
Well, BVI is very easy to maintain (no accounting and filing of tax reports) and it's easy to incorporate while Malta and the UK will require accounting and filing of tax reports. Also in the BVI the corporate tax is 0% that's not the case in Malta and the UK!

Latest Threads