Our valued sponsor

BVI company formation

Hi,
can somebody suggest a serious and very professional service for this task? Google search is not satisfying...
No bank account required
Thanks
Hi, Finding the right service for BVI company formation can be tricky, and finding a reliable service is crucial. I've had some experience in this area and understand the importance of having a knowledgeable and professional team to guide you through each step.
Always happy to share insights or point you in the right direction based on my experiences.

Best wishes on your journey to establishing your BVI company.

businesssetup.com Dubai

But note BVI now requires accounting filing which comes with EDD/AML with the accountants - thus costly compliance costs.

Ours will cost about 40,000$ this year on that front…

As it’s like 1000$ per 50 transactions (source to expenditure).

Would highly suggest an alternative state - we’re looking at this ourselves.

businesssetup.com Dubai

But note BVI now requires accounting filing which comes with EDD/AML with the accountants - thus costly compliance costs.

Ours will cost about 40,000$ this year on that front…

As it’s like 1000$ per 50 transactions (source to expenditure).

Would highly suggest an alternative state - we’re looking at this ourselves.
Thank you so much for the info, I was some minutes ago on your site ;)

Reactions: wellington
There are so, so many good and reputable service providers in BVI.

In a recent thread, I brought up: Vistra, Trident Trust, TMF, Sovereign Group, Bedell, Carey Olsen, Conyers, Harneys, Maples, Mourant Ozannes, Ogier, Walkers. But there are more. It's largest of all offshore jurisdictions, with practically everyone present on the island.

Stick to service providers that are registered/licensed by the BVIFSC and/or members of the BVI bar association (BVIBA).

Accounting and they have to do source to expenditure validation.
Must be huge business you have there with this amount. The last time I paid it in one of my companies was in 2006 which was in an Scandinavian country with in average 30 employees :)

Thanks for the information.

I just wonder what makes the BVI that attractive with all their compliance & regulations there?

There are so, so many good and reputable service providers in BVI.

In a recent thread, I brought up: Vistra, Trident Trust, TMF, Sovereign Group, Bedell, Carey Olsen, Conyers, Harneys, Maples, Mourant Ozannes, Ogier, Walkers. But there are more. It's largest of all offshore jurisdictions, with practically everyone present on the island.

Stick to service providers that are registered/licensed by the BVIFSC and/or members of the BVI bar association (BVIBA).
Hello, this is the answer I was looking for. Thank you so much.

businesssetup.com Dubai
Unfortunately your reviews were not matching my expectations -I can be wrong in the method- but it didn't generate that trust feeling

Must be huge business you have there with this amount. The last time I paid it in one of my companies was in 2006 which was in an Scandinavian country with in average 30 employees :)

Thanks for the information.

I just wonder what makes the BVI that attractive with all their compliance & regulations there?
They charge per 50 transactions and over a year the transaction counts rise dramatically, and due to the new AML laws they need to do source to expenditure and consideration for tax location and support with evidence.

But yes rather large growth in cycles.

Hello, this is the answer I was looking for. Thank you so much.

Unfortunately your reviews were not matching my expectations -I can be wrong in the method- but it didn't generate that trust feeling
I just gave the company i've used, feel free to use any .

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads