Our valued sponsor

BVI Company?

Depends on what you want or need from your service provider.

With Vistra, you usually get a dedicated account manager that can be reached during office hours. If your account manager is away, they assign you a backup. Company docs are quick to get. Delays are usually due to the government and almost never due to internal delays. They're a little pricey and can be overkill if your needs are very simple.

Hello!
I am an EU citizen, I want to open a company in BVI, which company do you recommend? I want a serious company that can quickly provide documents when needed!
Thank you!
Most HK incorporatiom agents provide BVI incorporations as BVI is still often used by Asian. You can just Google and compare.

We have good experiences with Atrixbiz.

Incorporation is simple and fast, but what will you do with this entity without a bank account?

Most HK incorporatiom agents provide BVI incorporations as BVI is still often used by Asian. You can just Google and compare.

We have good experiences with Atrixbiz.

Incorporation is simple and fast, but what will you do with this entity without a bank account?
There will be no need for a bank account. I will open an account on a cryptocurrency exchange. I will then transfer to a personal account on the same exchange and then withdraw to a personal bank account. I hope there are no problems.

The one and only I used and would use in the future
Is there a delay in the documents? For example, if you ask for some document, how long can they provide it?

Did you try in wise?
1676387089463.png

Unfortunatelly, can't at the moment

try Pacific Private Bank
Thanks!
Are they still support transfers in USD?
Is this pricing actual for business accounts also?

Correspondent banking charges may apply. Indicative correspondent bank fees for incoming transfer depending on the correspondent for SEPA start from 0.4% of the transfer + €15.

For SWIFT, the fees start from €250. Failure to include valid reference message or other causes for manual investigation may result in additional fees applicable by correspondent banks. 4. Correspondent banking charges may apply. Indicative correspondent bank fees for transfer are 0.15% (min €300) Indicative correspondent bank fees for SEPA EUR transfer are €50, but are subject to be changed.

Last edited:

Latest Threads