Our valued sponsor

Bypassing Paypal's restrictions?

DavidEi

Dec 9, 2020
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I am posting this here but I am not sure whether this topic is exclusive to the mentor’s group. Anyway, I am in an online service business that mainly uses Paypal to process payments. I have had some issues with Paypal in the past (account restrictions) even though my business is legitimate.

I have tried it all but it seems that account restrictions are random and hard to prevent. For that reason, I am looking for ways to own multiple PayPals.

The current options I am seeing so far, are:

1. Incorporate many companies, so each company can be tied to a Paypal account.
2. Stealth PayPals.

I assume that a company’s setup + ongoing costs would be high in most jurisdictions, so what countries would be preferable for cheap companies? Finally, I have no experience in Stealth accounts, but is it possible to own many stealth accounts and send the money to a unique company’s bank account? This way I could pay taxes on those payments received, but I am not sure if linking stealth PPs to a business bank account would work from a tax standpoint.

Thank you

I assume that a company’s setup + ongoing costs would be high in most jurisdictions, so what countries would be preferable for cheap companies? Finally, I have no experience in Stealth accounts, but is it possible to own many stealth accounts and send the money to a unique company’
yes it is possible, that's why the name "stealth accounts"

I am posting this here but I am not sure whether this topic is exclusive to the mentor’s group.
again, you are correct, only for mentor group where you will find even much more not just stealth accounts.