Our valued sponsor

Bypassing Paypal's restrictions?

DavidEi

Dec 9, 2020
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I am posting this here but I am not sure whether this topic is exclusive to the mentor’s group. Anyway, I am in an online service business that mainly uses Paypal to process payments. I have had some issues with Paypal in the past (account restrictions) even though my business is legitimate.

I have tried it all but it seems that account restrictions are random and hard to prevent. For that reason, I am looking for ways to own multiple PayPals.

The current options I am seeing so far, are:

1. Incorporate many companies, so each company can be tied to a Paypal account.
2. Stealth PayPals.

I assume that a company’s setup + ongoing costs would be high in most jurisdictions, so what countries would be preferable for cheap companies? Finally, I have no experience in Stealth accounts, but is it possible to own many stealth accounts and send the money to a unique company’s bank account? This way I could pay taxes on those payments received, but I am not sure if linking stealth PPs to a business bank account would work from a tax standpoint.

Thank you

I assume that a company’s setup + ongoing costs would be high in most jurisdictions, so what countries would be preferable for cheap companies? Finally, I have no experience in Stealth accounts, but is it possible to own many stealth accounts and send the money to a unique company’
yes it is possible, that's why the name "stealth accounts"

I am posting this here but I am not sure whether this topic is exclusive to the mentor’s group.
again, you are correct, only for mentor group where you will find even much more not just stealth accounts.

Latest Threads