Our valued sponsor

Can 1500e get a Cyprus company

AHK84

Jun 28, 2021
London
Visit site
I am looking to establish a Cyprus holding company it will not do any trading whatsoever purely for owning other companies, with or without a bank account, I merely want the company, with nominee secretary and the registered address, I am happy to be director, my budget is 1500 euros, am looking to buy either an already registered company and change the name or start one from scratch, either will do.

I tried searching for the Cyprus version of Companies house so I can register it myself like I would do in the UK but to no avail, any advise is welcomed, thanks in advanced.

• Love
Reactions: CyprusLawyer101
That is an tight budget, I don't think this is going to work well out for you.

Maybe @CyprusLaw , @CyprusBusiness or @CyprusLawyer101 can help ?
It is indeed difficult, as (a) to incorporate a company you need a lawyer, you cannot do this by your self; (b) just the out of pocket range from 500-900 depending on whether fast track is used and whether an English file is opened. (c) the company needs to have an accounting firm to carry out monthly accounting, quarterly VAT and annual audit.

Don't forget you need accounting, office and secretary and such stuff if you want to setup the company for something useful.

Reactions: Marios

Latest Threads