Our valued sponsor

Can a stealth account help me?

Susanlove

Aug 24, 2019
Visit site
I am from Hong Kong and I sell online to overseas customers. (I issue paypal invoices to them direct)

I use the sales proceeds in my paypal account to directly pay for purchases and online shopping via paypal.
I DON'T transfer my paypal balance to my bank account.

Recently, Paypal required me to provide ID verification since I have just reached the yearly payment limit of USD3000 (not all paid out from my paypal balance, some paid out from my credit card but they still counted it in the payment limit) . I WON'T provide ID proof to them and so I expect my paypal account will be limited soon.

What I need for a stealth account:
1. I WON't provide my real name, address, bank account and credit card to Paypal
2. I want unlimited limit on receipt and payment (or at least a larger limit)
3. I need my goods purchased using paypal to be delivered to my real address in Hong Kong (Will this alarm Paypal if I am using a US/UK stealth account? Will Paypal associate my stealth account with my old account if they see my delivery address in Hong Kong?

Can a stealth paypal account meet all my needs??
I have read some related posts in the forum and people say that you must attach a real bank account to Paypal to cash out money.
But now I don't cash it out, I just use the paypal balance to make purchases. Will a stealth account work??
Thank you everyone in advance!

one of my friend has a similar scenario and now he is using stealth account from one year without any issue.

but be noted that you need to be careful with them because you need to delete any trace for you so they don't find out

i am using the service his recommended to me and i will reply to you once i finish with them because i am doing uk formation with them along with paypal account also.

Latest Threads