Our valued sponsor

Can I get into trouble with this?

manager

Offshore Agent
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
If the local tax authorities find out that I am withdrawing the money of my offshore company will I get into trouble?

Will it count as personal income or will it still count as the income of the offshore company, meaning that I won't have any troubles even if they find out?

If the local tax authorities find out that I am withdrawing the money of my offshore company will I get into trouble?
You will get troubles if you didn't made them aware that you own a offshore company that actually is earning money and that you don't pay tax from the money you take out, in some situations, you will even get troubles from the profits the company gain without reporting it to the tax authorities.

Last edited:
Never withdraw the money from a offshore corporate account to your personal account, I'm still learning about all this, but I realised that this was one of the first mistakes one can do :)

You can always withdraw the money in an ATM. The money can be traced back to you as the owner of the company if the authorities obtain the required court order!

You can withdraw the money in an ATM but just bear in mind that there is a risk involved if this card can be connected to you personally.

manager said:
Will it count as personal income or will it still count as the income of the offshore company, meaning that I won't have any troubles even if they find out?
You will only face troubles if you don't pay tax from the money you withdraw! also it will "count" as personal income tax!

plunk said:
To your local tax authorities like any other income.
Correct, you will need to include the withdrawals you made when you file your personal tax.