Our valued sponsor

Can l trust cfsformations.com ?

OP do you mind to get back here and let us know if you used this service, if so, what is the outcome of it?

If you got scammed it would have been nice to know why and how, the same if everything went good.
I have used this company several times (around five offshore companies in different jurisdictions), and all has been well so far.

Note that I have only opened companies, not used banking introduction.

Reactions: clemens and ImKing
I have used this company several times (around five offshore companies in different jurisdictions), and all has been well so far.

Note that I have only opened companies, not used banking introduction.
thanks for your feedback. I believe they are unable to help you with any bank account opening for a Seychelles IBC.

I used CFS Formations to create a Seychelles IBC. The whole process took about a month (as in, one month total time from payment to receiving physical incorporation documents in my hands). I ordered to get the Seychelles Offshore Apostilled Incorporation Documents via courier shipping. The total cost was ~$842. After submitting the order they sent me an email within a couple hours with documents to sign and asking me to provide a certified copy of my passport and proof of address. I used an online notary to certify my passport and a bank statement (cost $50). Sent it to them within an hour and then they confirmed and said they'd process the application. There was a bit of back and forth email clarifying business activity and then I was asked to sign some more documents declaring business activities.

About a week later they sent me digital copies of incorporation documents and asked me to sign them. It was at this point I started my TransferWise application. I noticed a few problems with the documents they sent me. They got my nationality wrong, and there was a missing signature in one of the documents. I was told that this was Seychelles' error and that they would fix them. The next day they sent me back amended documents that listed my nationality correctly. I then signed the documents and sent them back. They then realized they missed another document, so they sent that to me and asked for it to be signed.

After all the documents were signed they also asked me to send the original certified documents. I explained that this was not possible because the documents were digitally certified. After a little back and forth (and a bit of frustration) they accepted the digital documents they already had. They then sent me the apositilled incorporation documents by courier.

A couple days later I received the package. The final apostilled documents still has a missing signature, so that error was not fixed. Apart from that everything is in order. I haven't used the apostilled documents yet and I'm not sure I will need to since I don't plan on opening a bank account. I was able to open up a TransferWise account within a week using digital (non-apostilled) copies of the documents.

For a total cost of $920 ($842 to CFS Formations to create the company, $50 to an online notary and $28 to TransferWise to open an account), overall I think the outcome was pretty good. It meets my needs at this point. Took longer than the 24 hours they claimed it would take but didn't take much longer than I was expecting (I knew it wouldn't be completed within 24 hours).

Given that I only need to use TransferWise at this point I could've saved costs by not getting the apostilled documents, but I have them in case I need to use them in the future.

I didn't really have any major issues with CFS Formations and would recommend them overall. They got the job done. Emails were responded to fairly quickly.

Thanks for your very detailed review of this provider. I wonder why it will take any agent in the Seychelles 1 (one) month to register a IBC in the Seychelles. Usually it takes max 2 days and in the past you could do it within an hour.

Any good explanation why it took them a whole month?

It was registered within 4 business days. It took 2 business days after the final document was signed. The rest of the time was for apostilles, postage, etc.
great review, let's hope more will come here and do the same. We need to find reliable providers.

Can i ask how long it took to open the transferwise account? any specific papers they asked for other than the Apostilled Incorporation Documents, passport etd?
It took under 2 weeks from the time I applied for the Seychelles IBC and when my TransferWise account was active. It took less than a week from the time the company was registered to when the TransferWise account was active.

TransferWise asked for name, DOB, residence, description of business activities, how the account will be used, the amount of transactions, certificate of incorporation, company address registration, share certificate, list of all directors, etc. Additionally they asked how the account would connect to all my other TransferWise accounts (I have several TransferWise accounts because TransferWise has a policy that you can only have one business registered per account). They asked for complete company structures.

I provided them the documents I received from CFS Formations along with a copy of my passport and a utility bill. After paying the £21 fee to TransferWise and answering all their questions, my account became active. They did not require apostilled documents which is why I was able to open the account with TransferWise before everything else was finalized.

Reactions: ReMida
I used NotaryCam. I used a VPN so it was only $50. I think if your IP is not from the USA they charge $75.
Talking about IP and VPN even though if you use a VPN they can detect your VPN cant they ?
You are going off topic, still doing things right you can stay under the radar.

There is an awesome write up here
if you have mentor group access - it's a 100% working solution, really awesome.

Latest Threads