Our valued sponsor

can someone open offshore company on my name without me knowing?!!?!??

verd99

Feb 16, 2020
Visit site
i sent coloured copy of my passport and utility bill us proof of address and coloured ID through email to some scammers by mistake !!!

can they open offshore company on my name using those documents or it is not possible !?

@verd99 this is very easy. More over someone who know all your personal details can prepare special face masks and pass video verifications (EMI and few banks).
"Notarized" notifications are is easy to prepare too.

Update: You told about offshore, but keep in mind that this is related to offshore and not offshore jurisdictions.

So it is in that easy way.

utility bill passport if sent by email and someone can corporate offshore company in my name!!!!
man really shocked!

no body asks for physical passport or notarized documents to verify the identity ???
Or the approve of the real person
It is just to send documents online and get company ?????

@verd99 yes, you can make company and few EMI (similar to bank account) online.
Also I know phisical bank which required phisical documents but only company documents + notarized passport scan.
Is very easy to get notarized documents, so in short is very easy to create UK company + bank account without your approve.

In these times is easier to make few "fake" companies + emis than real company with HSBC bank account :p

Reactions: verd99
If your passport is outside EEA and USA I think that they can make less problems for you.
Of course they can generate TAX or made frauds. I advice you go to goverment institution and blacklist your document. It should help you with future potential problems.

What !!!
To blacklist documents !!!!
It is serious case I understand!!
I sent in email just passport and ID utility bill,
Like I mean it is very weird.
There is no other way I can verify or check if someone opened on my name offshore company ??

You should blacklist documents because this is "a*s shield" when someone made frauds using your personal data.
I don't know where are u from and who issued your passport, so I can't say if this is more or less danger situation.
If you are from small country from Africa you can sleep better, than if your passport is from Japan or Russia.

Why you send these document to them? Could you provide their email address?

Am from Israel,
I understand what you mean.

but what makes me wonder and surprised me!
That it is so easy to corporate offshore company,

all is needed scanned documents to be sent by email and that’s it.

notary no certification,
No verification.
Like I can get a lot of scanned utility bill and passport and make fraud and scams using other people id.
U sure no need for notarized and certificated passport by lawyer or notary at all???

If scammers are from Israel they can use these document on local Israel market or sell for few USD on black market. I don't know how it works in your country, if they can get loan using these documents or not.

About cerification - you can make fake certification or real certification without lawyer - this is not a big problem.

Ok
Inside the country they can’t do nothing.
Also in the EU they can’t corporate company on my name without me knowing.
But what am asking about is like corporation company in Anguilla or Belize or In all this tax haven islands, it is possible with scanned documents send by email !!!!
Cause if it’s possible it is really risky and danger

Marshall Islands without problem

Keep in mind that with these information someone can make fake residence documents, fake utility bills and made company using different address (for example UK address). For me this is clear but I'm not sure if for know this.