Our valued sponsor

Can we sum up, what is it we all want?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about all of the issues with offshore accounts, getting a business started, privacy protection, getting some sort of payment service and to get a VPN/VPS to protect my privacy.

In the perfect world if we knew all, how would the perfect business look like if you had to make use of the following services.

offshore company / jurisdiction
offshore bank account
payment service provider doesn't matter of it's on- / offshore
avoid tax or at least reduce tax
TOTAL privacy
PayPal account to accep payments.

VPN to access all your business, means bank account, corporate documents, payment service provider account etc.

What would the package look like you think?

Maybe I'm confusing all of you or you simply can't understand what it is I mean :D

You actually already listed the most important items that package should include.

Actually I'm working on the most difficult part atm. to find a payment processor that we can connect to any offshore company.

The solution so far that I have found is only to use a Cyprus company, Cyprus bank account it works just fine with most of the EU processors. Once approved you simply change shareholder of the Cyprus company to (example) a Seychelles Holding company once every year or half year you transfer money from the CYP corp to the SC Holding as dividend tax free.

From the Seychelles Holding company's account that can be anywhere in the world, you simply take out the money as you need either as personal loan with documentation for your tax office or you find a way to get it out in cash by traveling to the bank. Alternative you do investments in property which also requires a good tax lawyer to help you.

Reactions: nailparasite
You actually already listed the most important items that package should include.

Actually I'm working on the most difficult part atm. to find a payment processor that we can connect to any offshore company.

The solution so far that I have found is only to use a Cyprus company, Cyprus bank account it works just fine with most of the EU processors. Once approved you simply change shareholder of the Cyprus company to (example) a Seychelles Holding company once every year or half year you transfer money from the CYP corp to the SC Holding as dividend tax free.

From the Seychelles Holding company's account that can be anywhere in the world, you simply take out the money as you need either as personal loan with documentation for your tax office or you find a way to get it out in cash by traveling to the bank. Alternative you do investments in property which also requires a good tax lawyer to help you.

I wonder who woudl be the beneficiary of the bank account under such setup? you set it to be UBO or change it to the nominee director of the Seychelles Holding company afterwards - or theses are the same person all along?

Can anyone make a Visio diagram please with detailed instructions to clear this up??:))

After all and 2016 to end we want more privacy which we seem only to get using unregulated financial service companies like LeuPay and WorldCore, please add more to the list so we may have something to test during the next year AND that will protect our privacy!

Latest Threads