Our valued sponsor

Can we use a Belize or Seychelles company for anonymous Investment?

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Has someone an idea if it is possible to use a Belize or Seychelles company for anonymous investment in property say in Europe?

With anonymous I mean that the seller won't know who the buyer in real is. If that is my main goal what would you suggest to do?

You as the long dark nomad should know it is possible. When it comes to signature it will be difficult unless you are going after a nominee that can sign for you.

You could use a trust for this purpose.
How would a trust protect your anonymity and protect you from paying taxes if I may ask?

The best solution If you want to go under the radar and still make smaller investments below 150K euro is Gold - referring to this thread What you say Gold is best anonymous investment ? - you can do a lot with paper investments but what you hold in your hands seems still to be the best.

It will depend on the laws in Austria and if they allow foreigners to buy any property in their country.

When you want to buy real estate than this makes more sense when you use bank loans and mortgages ....

Buying real estate with 100% own cash is mostly not a good deal.

To become qualified for real estate mortgages I would recommend to buy under your private name or under the name of a local company. Than you can later apply for mortgages when you for example want to buy second real estate in this country. Than you can use first real estate as security for the second mortgage .... Using cheap 1% interest loans from EU banks is a great think to leverage your real estate investments