Our valued sponsor

Can you recommend a stock trading investment platform (for users worldwide)

noname

Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I am a beginner in Stock investing and I was planning to start making some investments slowly from time to time. So, in my search for the platform to use I tried registering on Etoro, TD Ameritrade, Trading212, and Robinhood but none of these platforms accept registrations from my country.

I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina, so if you know any trustworthy and beginner friendly platform to buy/sell/hold stock that works for users worldwide please recommend it to try.

I will add two other brokers for global persons. Both have advantage of offering e-money accounts also.

IBKR (best), DEGIRO, TASTYWORKS also available.
Tried IBKR filled up long application they say not eligible to trade stock because I guess I put 0 years of experience in stock trading, limited knowledge, income per year 50k. Is it possible to fake this and enter bigger amounts or do they ask for bank statemens to check or require some minimum deposits?

I will add two other brokers for global persons. Both have advantage of offering e-money accounts also.

How you find this type of New Broker ?
What is your source of info ?
What will you updated with this info?

Tried IBKR filled up long application they say not eligible to trade stock because I guess I put 0 years of experience in stock trading, limited knowledge, income per year 50k. Is it possible to fake this and enter bigger amounts or do they ask for bank statemens to check or require some minimum deposits?

Enter bigger amounts for everything, no proof is required.

possible to fake this and enter bigger amounts or do they ask for bank statemens to check or require some minimum deposits?
That was also what prevented me from using them!

Enter bigger amounts for everything, no proof is required.
Thanks for the advise, will try it.

Interesting. Have you used them? Or know someone who uses it regularly?

How you find this type of New Broker ?

Interesting. Have you used them? Or know someone who uses it regularly?

BnKPro is run by FXpro Group and Moneybase by CC Malta. Both well established with long histories. These are just their new ventures or rebrand in CC's case of existing services I have used.

What is your source of info ?

Global registries.

What will you updated with this info?

Not sure what you mean here conf/(%.

Reactions: jjrapy
If you got rejected from IBKR, you could try a so-called white label partner partner of IBKR to get access to their platform. These are separate brokerage entities doing their own onboarding of clients but using the IBKR platform. But you need to distinguish white label partners from so-called introducting partners (which only refer clients to IBKR).
There was a thread with a list of white label partners here on the forum:

If you got rejected from IBKR, you could try a so-called white label partner partner of IBKR to get access to their platform. These are separate brokerage entities doing their own onboarding of clients but using the IBKR platform. But you need to distinguish white label partners from so-called introducting partners (which only refer clients to IBKR).
There was a thread with a list of white label partners here on the forum:
Careful with "White Label": These are very often Omnibus accounts. Aside from certain legal issues these accounts lack the possibility to use treaty benefits, i.e. full witholding tax will be deducted.

Sorry for Bad English....
How will you updated with this info?

I get sent the info most times by friends if I am not searching myself.

Reactions: troubled soul
Anyone know a reputable platform that would accept funds coming from Wise instead of a standard bank account?

Flatex.de if you understand a little German. After first deposit further funds are credited in real time from Wise.

IBKR is all what you need, provided you don’t require a nanny to assist and comfort you in your bad investment decisions.
If you are rejected by IBKR you are probably not fit for trading so it’s only good for you.

my account with them lasted one month, it was closed for undisclosed reasons.

Latest Threads