Our valued sponsor

CANADA LP

Brokenby2703

Member Plus
Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
Hi again.

I was offered a CANADA LP (the 2 partners can be the same and it can be any offshore company like Belize/Seychelles/etc) which enjoy a tax free (no filling up / no auditing / etc) subject that ZERO business is carried inside Canada as I usually do.

My concern is that while FORM 3 is quite "blank" not disclosing any information about the registrant and the jurisdiction of the partners, the FORM 6 which is issued upon formation of "Extra-Territorial Company" (required to allow a foreign company to own a LP in Canada, something like a "link/brindge") report the full name of the registrant (UBO) and the jurisdiction of the 2 partners (again Belize/Mauritius/etc).

I'm European and CANADA is pure white list.
I remember to have imported some material from China via a friend having a company in Canada and I had ZERO problem at all, not only in custom, but mostly with my auditor which is a fussy one.

My question is : is it CANADA easily disclosing openly all the information upon request from, let's say a government of any EU country in case of investigation ?.
Do anybody of you knows whether FORM 6 will be disclousable as well ?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Paul

Reactions: negon
I would recommend you to contact a local CPA to help you complete the required forms.

Thank you.
Do you have any to recommend ?
At the moment I haven't taken into consideration yet seriously so I'm not preparing any document.
I just need to know only if Form 6 may be disclosed to the public in case of investigation.
Thanks.
Paul