Our valued sponsor

Canadian Limited Partnership for Amazon FBA

sebinho99

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am a German national but recently became a legal resident of Paraguay.

Currently I have clients worldwide who I do Online Marketing & Web Development for. So I issue my invoices directly to these clients and no problem whatsoever with that.

However, I am wondering how I can get active on Amazon FBA...

As a resident of Paraguay I am allowed to sell on Amazon (Please see here). However, Paraguay and it's currency is not supported by Amazon for Disbursement (Please see here).

So I was wondering if I can set up an offshore company in Canada (Canadian LP) to sell on Amazon. There is a good chance that by travelling to Canada I also get a corporate business account in Canada. However, that's not guaranteed. So if I fail to get the corporate bank account in Canada I would open a corporate bank account with e.g. Leupay or Paysera.

My questions are:

1. Is a Canadian Offshore LP accepted at all to sell on Amazon.com and other Amazon domains apart from .ca?

2. With the Canadian LP I would have to pay taxes in Canada for all sales on amazon.ca but not for sales on amazon.com or any other domain, correct? What I do know is that as a Non-Canadian (which is my case) and opening a Canadian LP as offshore company the foreign income is not being taxed (Please see e.g. here) . So I assume that selling on amazon.com (not .ca) would be classified as foreign income, correct?

3. Can I sell on amazon.com (not .ca) with a Canadian LP + Canadian corporate bank account and then transfer all proceeds to my personal bank account in Paraguay (foreign income is taxfree in Paraguay...)?

4. In case I fail to open a corporate bank account in Canada: Does Amazon accept a Canadian LP and a corporat bank account in a different country (e.g. Paysera or Leupay...)

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Seb