Our valued sponsor

Can't register company in my home country!!

bizman

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
If you can not register a company in the country (EU country) you live in, how can you set up a company in another country and get paid with a pay slip?

I'm concerned, how to pay tax from my income can it be automated as I'm used to it from back when I had a local company?

As eu citizen you can easily open US llc and tax your income as personal income in your home country. If your tax man will say your US llc need to be treated as domestic company, you can say, OK, let's do it, I would like to have domestic firm (and probably have better tax optimization)

Reactions: burden
If you can not register a company in the country (EU country) you live in, how can you set up a company in another country and get paid with a pay slip?

I'm concerned, how to pay tax from my income can it be automated as I'm used to it from back when I had a local company?
The funds from the foreign company, could be either dividends, profits, or salary income, which you declare in your local country as Personal Income tax

It is not right that you are not allowed to open a company in your own country. So I would suggest to go to the dark side and do like criminals do: use fake documents, hire nominees and f**k the system.

Latest Threads