Our valued sponsor

Can't withdraw from PayPal to Paysera

enesonc

Dec 20, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone , i have a company in Estonia and i use paysera as a bank account and ive been using like this more than a year . Today when i try to transfer money to my paysera account , system wants from me to link new bank account or card. So i wrote support why i see this , here is their answers ''Paysera is not functional with PayPal because it is not fully compatible. Our security system does not fully support online banks and digital wallets. Also, the bank is from Lithuania, and you cannot withdraw to Lithuanian financial information from your Estonian account. Please add a different financial information to complete your withdraw, another bank or VISA card. ''. So what do i have to do , anyone has same issue ?

Thanks

Hello everyone , i have a company in Estonia and i use paysera as a bank account and ive been using like this more than a year . Today when i try to transfer money to my paysera account , system wants from me to link new bank account or card. So i wrote support why i see this , here is their answers ''Paysera is not functional with PayPal because it is not fully compatible. Our security system does not fully support online banks and digital wallets. Also, the bank is from Lithuania, and you cannot withdraw to Lithuanian financial information from your Estonian account. Please add a different financial information to complete your withdraw, another bank or VISA card. ''. So what do i have to do , anyone has same issue ?

Thanks
I had exactly the same problem - Estonian company + Paysera account. Added my Paysera card for the same company and it works fine (withdrew funds just a few days ago).