Our valued sponsor

Capital Ex Pro

Old Spice

May 10, 2018
Visit site
Has anyone used Capital Ex Pro for trading and taking profits?
I get mixed messages when searching the companies history since it appears to be so new there's not a lot to go by.

If it's a scam then I would like to know why.

capitalexpro.com

A broker without license???
First time I ever see this
Usually I avoid brokers registered in dubious jurisdictions like: saint vincent and the grenadines
Let alone a broker without license!
If you doubt it, you already have the answer
There is hundreds of other reliable brokers, why would you invest your hard earned money with capitalexpro??
Capitalexpro.com Review | Another Scammer Exposed - YouTube

Reactions: jafo
I don't think this is the answer I'm looking for.
I've seen those short videos that make claims without giving any real evidence of a scam or a ponzi scheme (heads up). As far as I can tell it hasn't been around for more than 6 months so you would expect some evidence of users being burnt by this company. There are postings that are more factual like documenting the low hit count to their web site and the interpretation why this should be avoided.
I would trust a member on this site more if they had actually had any hands on experience directly or indirectly.
Hence the question!
Has anyone used Capital Ex Pro for trading and taking profits?

Proof is always important regardless if it's fake or not. It's way too easy to post something without factual evidence. Others will find this link and report their findings so we can learn from other mistakes. No different than buying a car and someone makes a short video claiming it's a horrible choice without something to back it up. Let's see if we hear from some burn victims since this could be the tip of the iceberg.