Our valued sponsor

Card Processor for Forex Business (Broker)

BlackRose

Jul 13, 2023
SVG
Visit site
Hello there,

This is my honor to join Mentor Group Gold at this forum and would look forward to help others as far as I can with my experience in different fields.

Right now, I'm looking for a card processor which accepts both VISA and Mastercard for a legit offshore registed Forex business, and the main goal is for the processor to have a high acceptance rate.

Please let me know if you know any, or you would be able to introduce me to some of them as I tried to onboard them with many processors in the Source database here, but almost all of them refuses to onboard a Forex business.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Black Rose

Welcome aboard.

Try Rapyd...

But business must be in one of following countries....

Reactions: BlackRose
Welcome aboard.

Try Rapyd...

But business must be in one of following countries....

Thank you so much Sir, for checking out my thread and replying to it, I would definitely try the one you recommended.

Has anybody ever had any experiences with RagaPay so far? They seem to accept this business nature but I'm not sure about ther legitimicy as they ask for the setup fee upfront which usually processors that are not sure about themselves would do, I do not mean all of them but as per my personal expeience, it's the case.

What are your target markets?
Where is your business licensed?
Keep in mind that you might need more than one processor and you might need APMs as well.
Thank you so much for replying to my post.

The broker that I'm trying to get a second processor for them are not licensed, but incorporated in a Jurisdiction that does not require licensing and they have legal opinion for their business from that jurisdiction.

They accept clients worldwide eexcept for the restricted/sanctioned countries and I assume they accept US cards as well.

They are absolutely trustworthy as I know them closely and they're in this business for over 12 years now and have a low rate of chargebacks, maybe even under 1% as they are legit, not screwing their customers.

In which jurisdiction is the company registered? Marshal Islands?
US clients processing is impossible, however, there are many countries from which you can accept payments (card processing and alternative methods) only with legal opinion.
Feel free to get in touch via Skype or Telegram

Reactions: BlackRose
In which jurisdiction is the company registered? Marshal Islands?
US clients processing is impossible, however, there are many countries from which you can accept payments (card processing and alternative methods) only with legal opinion.
Feel free to get in touch via Skype or Telegram
Thank you for your reply.
Will definitely consider your recommendation and will contact you later for this.

Reactions: Clearsky Network
Yes. They are liars, scammers, and thieves and I've reported them to the authorities. ragapay.com reviewed by CS on 10/18/2023 The scumbags retort back accusing me of fraud and defamation.
Hello buddy,
Thanks for the comment but I wish I had such a review for them earlier....

I introduced them to one of my friends for payment processing and they scammed them with a lot of processed funds and not paying.

Latest Threads