Our valued sponsor

Card processor for Singapore business / Marketing services

Here a normal day with my current high risk payment provider. Dont say, they are bad. At least no set up fees. I guss they work with Russian banks and Rubel.
The approval rate for USA cards is low. and I have 80%+ USA clients.
I am a one man army and I lose much money. I lose all my long term buyers.

Help me :(
Hi , For this provider did you get your pay outs at time ? How is their commissions ?

Thanks.

Hello yes, its for me currently around 7% + rolling reserv
Payouts worked.

Pls help me, I need more ways to accept card payments. :(
We never get chargebacks...there must be a way for me :(
I have some customers in Europe. If its possible can i learn your payment gateway. I am working for USA payment gateway if solve i will share with you also

Set up a us LLC and get a merchant account at a bank

The problem here is, they are selling services that break TOS which the big companies target, send cease and desist letters to and in some high profile cases take to court. No payment provider accepts selling social media likes / followers / comments.

Setting up in the US, which has legal precedent that breaking TOS *IS* a crime under teh CFAA (hacking laws) that as you are logging into accounts without authorisation, it is unauthorised server access, aka server hacking. I would advise to avoid any US structure.

The fact that you sell logos is irrelevant that isn't your business and everyone knows it.

But you have the solution, as you research shows, your competitors use fake sites / inbetweens and will just crank through the processor accounts as they get banned. No good for subscriptions, but if your payments are one-offs it will be ok.

Yes, while in fact we dont hack accounts. We are just resellers.
We had Paypal over YEARS without issues. PayPal dont manually check websites right? Maybe I am blacklisted there now. I maybe need toi find a way to hide real product names in paypal checkout.

Stripe suspends me after 1 week. Sure I could register again and again but its pure stress.

Yes selling logo and bloig writing was just a trick to sound more profesional and legit.

Well of course I could do masking stuff + contuinue using russian card processors + paypal (from time to time)

Though I see MANY MANY MANY companies in the USA and EU who offer Stripe, 2checkout etc for years.

Yes, while in fact we dont hack accounts. We are just resellers.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, wasn't insinuating you were, just that the US deems logging into a fake account you control via automations and liking a post *is* deemed as hacking (although by all definitions of the word it isn't, but it seems facebook get to decide that law here and they have big pockets...)

Though I see MANY MANY MANY companies in the USA and EU who offer Stripe, 2checkout etc for years.
Stripe does not allow selling of social media services. If other places are, they are either churning through the accounts, hiding it someway, or just under the radar.

I am not aware of any payment provider that will work with you knowingly unless as you say you look for Russian / Chinese providers who will not have a high success rate for US cards.

Yes it will be a stress and a hassle, but use an intermediary site and send your sale through there. Then you should be able to sign up with western processors of which there are many and if they last a month, then maybe that is ok? Always have at least 3-4 other processors you can slip in as soon as the old one dies.

I don't see any other way around that. Unless you go the bitcoin route

Even this we dont do.

Stripe doesnt allow it officially though I see hundreds or thousands of companis (mainly from the USA) directly offering it without masking. I am analyzing the checkouts of other competitor sites and sometimes I see a dummy/masking site in between, mostly not. Mostly its directly connected.

I dont use a intermediary site at the moment, I think...wouldnt this be illegal?

So I make a site (maybe hosting services with real packages to buy), register on western processors and then what....just using their api to directly connect to my SMM site? Stripe find this out. Or better: My site checkout -> masking site checkout -> payment processor...and back.

Even this we dont do.

Stripe doesnt allow it officially though I see hundreds or thousands of companis (mainly from the USA) directly offering it without masking. I am analyzing the checkouts of other competitor sites and sometimes I see a dummy/masking site in between, mostly not. Mostly its directly connected.
Then they are under the radar. Once they get some chargebacks and the site reviewed, they will be gone. Or competitors report them.

I dont use a intermediary site at the moment, I think...wouldnt this be illegal?
illegal? I don't think so. Grey area? probably most definitely.

So I make a site (maybe hosting services with real packages to buy), register on western processors and then what....just using their api to directly connect to my SMM site? Stripe find this out. Or better: My site checkout -> masking site checkout -> payment processor...and back.
Maybe not webhosting, but something that is well within the TOS of the processors something simple and normal and safe. There are various ways to do it, but the most simple.

site_a.purchase.html click purchase and get sent to checkout on allowed_site_b.checkout.html with the item selected.

Set the notification URL of purchase to site_b and handle it from there.

that's it at it;s most simple. URLs will change, which can be handled by just routing the site_a through site_b but that is more complex

Yes they are under the radar, especially when they have years old accounts. A few years ago I remember you got easily approved with this business on 2co....
I am that desperate, I would even pay someone who works for such a processor or share account with another merchant and pay them a monthly fixed ''income''to approve/work with me for a lifetime.

Yes I will think about this masking method. :)

Another thing that might working, just an idea:

1. Using xyz.com/shop for applying and in this shop it only shows legit services. Waiting to get fully approved (not kind of pre-approved like on Stripe). Hoping they dont check the xyz.com
2. Using xyz.com for social media services only website

I think once an account is fully approved, nobody will check it manually. Only if you can many chargebacks or you get reported.

What do you say to this?

Reactions: JohnLocke
It won't last. You sell social media services. Someone buys a 1000 followers, 2 weeks later 80% of those are banned, so they chargeback. Couple of those, they check your site and you're banned.

You are not going to find someone who works at a processor who is going to allow you to pay them under the table and they allow you to keep their account. It doesn't work like that. Forget it.

End of the day, what you want to do is against ALL payment processors TOS so you need to be sneaky. The end.

Reactions: JohnLocke
It will be a hit and hide game for you, sorry to say so. Only alternative I would see in your case is to use Crypto which will last for ever because of no rules to apply to and no CB options.

Otherwise you will needto setup a cover business like everyone else do and use the rinse and repeat method.

Here a normal day with my current high risk payment provider. Dont say, they are bad. At least no set up fees. I guss they work with Russian banks and Rubel.
The approval rate for USA cards is low. and I have 80%+ USA clients.
I am a one man army and I lose much money. I lose all my long term buyers.

Help me :(

Have you tried to notify US customers to call their bank and ask them to force their transaction for PayOP? It is possible to reduce the number of failed transactions.

I spied it on one website that sells medicines from India. They use direct payment on their website. Money sent to Africa as a result

Why my credit card was declined?
In most cases, unless it's a fraudulent issue, the problems will be resolved on the phone. Keep in mind that our online pharmacy doesn't decline your payment—your credit card company or bank does. Our payment processing gateways are located in Europe and China because the U.S. banks prohibit direct purchases for RX drugs. And they do not basically allow transactions from overseas.
Solutions for the most common declined payment reasons:
  • The issuing bank doesn't allow the use of the card for Internet or international transactions. Talk to your bank to allow these types of transactions, then retry the credit card in 24 hours. Or, enter a new card that does allow Internet or international transactions.
  • The billing address or the phone number that you have typed into the website does not match the billing details on file with your bank or credit card company.
  • The account doesn't have sufficient funds or you've exceeded the card's credit limit or single transaction limit.
Important Note: Make sure NOT to mention our website, any drugs or tablets in case of communication with your bank. Instead, you can tell your bank that your transaction is related to consulting services.
  • Call the support phone number that's shown on the back of your credit card.
  • Tell the representative that you was trying to pay for consulting services online but that your payment was declined. Let them know the date and amount of the decline. Do NOT mention any drugs or our online pharmacy website.
  • The representative will give you the exact reason for the decline and help you resolve the issue.
Once the issue has been fixed, try your payment again (in 24 hours).

Latest Threads