Our valued sponsor

CashApp increase limit options?

LeoMessiARG

May 8, 2023
Israel
Visit site
Hi there! I want to use CashApp as a payment option for my business and have 2 questions, maybe someone uses this service
I have an LLC in the US, but I'm not a US resident, so I need to buy a sim o esim (and use a VPN) to download and use the App

1 - Which esim o sim card is convenient for long-term use? I can pay a monthly plan of course
2 - CashApp receive limit is 1000 per month. The support section explains: "You can increase these limits by verifying your identity using your full name, date of birth, and your SSN." but I don't have SSN. Any idea to do or is impossible for foreign

Thanks!

@LeoMessiARG

SSN would be definite, towards increasing monthly limits...you could as well get an entity solution, in same name as cashapp account.

entity setup would avail TIN, as well as accompanied docs, enabling requirement limits for cashapp..

As far as I know you can't use cashapp as non us citizen
More risky option is you can try to buy verified cashapp accounts, on the higher verification level you can exchange funds to bitcoin and withdraw it
My friend used this solution for a few k and worked fine

Cash app is only available for USA people as far as I know.. and don't think you can use llc tin , i think they need personal ssn.

If you manage to do it that would be awesome as i am in need of one myself.

Thank you all for the answer. After almost 2 months negotiating with CashApp, they told me that it is not possible in any way, neither with EIN, nor registered LCC data, it is not possible. I thought that I could achieve it because there were several emails and time waiting for an answer, but in the end no. So keep looking for other options.