Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Cashing out bitcoin through Swissquote

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

smedley08

Interested in Swissquote account for crypto- what are people's experience with this? Has anyone tried depositing BTC from personal wallet to Swissquote and exchanging it to fiat?

BlueMist

Entrepreneur
Interested in Swissquote account for crypto- what are people's experience with this? Has anyone tried depositing BTC from personal wallet to Swissquote and exchanging it to fiat?
I don’t think that’s possible at all. SwissQuote LU at least allow to invest in crypto from your cash balance and to sell it. There is no way to send on receive crypto to SQ, it doesn’t work as a wallet.

Elve

I don’t think that’s possible at all. SwissQuote LU at least allow to invest in crypto from your cash balance and to sell it. There is no way to send on receive crypto to SQ, it doesn’t work as a wallet.

Yes you can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies in your Swissquote account. FAQ about Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and other Crypto-Assets | Swissquote

But I perceive that deposits are especially for those who want to give Swissquote to safeguard their cryptocurrencies.

If you use their services only for the purpose of exchanging to fiat, you may have a problem, in that case it is better to use bitstamp and withdraw from bitstamp to swissquote.

Bitstamp and coinbase is the exchange that provides liquidity to Swissquote.

BlueMist

Entrepreneur
Has anyone tried to open a Swissquote account with UAE residency? What documents did they require?
I opened with Internaxx LU (currently SQ LU), I guess the documentation should be similar:

- application form, sign it, date it and mention the place where it was signed. Collect the required documentation as follows:

· High quality passport copy including the photo, signature and personal information page(s).

· Proof of residential address - A utility bill showing your name, residential address and dated in the past six months.

· Proof of employment (Origin of the funds to be invested)

· Additional Client Information
- business licence copy, company bank statements for self employed, personal bank statements

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts