Aston & Williams Offshore Company, Trust and Bank
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Gift Card Payment gateway
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

Cashing out bitcoin through Swissquote

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

nomad999

Entrepreneur
Thx one of my clients has 10k bitcoins and he has no idea how to cash them out all at once in a bank as UAE banks don't allow cryptos.
Any large crypto exchange can do this.
Swissquote is interesting because its a big regulated stock/forex exchange so money coming from them wont look like its coming from crypto to a bank.

Singa

Swissquote is interesting because its a big regulated stock/forex exchange so money coming from them wont look like its coming from crypto to a bank.
Yeah man you get it..
Am not yet pulled any large amounts with Swissquote.. The thing with me is i have some crypto position since 2017.. And when i would like to Cash them out thru Swissquote, they may ask me the famous question "what the source of the funds"?
Because i lost the trail.. these funds get mixed up.. Do you have a creative work around to this..?
And i been looking for alternativas the past few days, and i may found the Final Solution to this .. but I am still checking some things on it.. and when i finish i may share it here..

nomad999

Entrepreneur
I would buy gold or property somewhere that won't require proof of funds then sell that and you are back on on track from the bank perspective. will cost you a few % but not much choice I think.

Singa

I would buy gold or property somewhere that won't require proof of funds then sell that and you are back on on track from the bank perspective. will cost you a few % but not much choice I think.
I never thought of this.. I will give it a shot
Where i can buy Gold for Crypto?

nomad999

Entrepreneur
I never thought of this.. I will give it a shot
Where i can buy Gold for Crypto?
buying gold for crypto is easy there is a thread here somewhere on this, the issue is finding a provider who won't requires proof of funds on the crypto.

Davis123

Entrepreneur
I missed that reply from you earlier. Nice to know. Thanks.

ash2020

Yeah man you get it..
Am not yet pulled any large amounts with Swissquote.. The thing with me is i have some crypto position since 2017.. And when i would like to Cash them out thru Swissquote, they may ask me the famous question "what the source of the funds"?
Because i lost the trail.. these funds get mixed up.. Do you have a creative work around to this..?
And i been looking for alternativas the past few days, and i may found the Final Solution to this .. but I am still checking some things on it.. and when i finish i may share it here..
hey did you found it?:)

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution