Our valued sponsor

Cashing out bitcoin through Swissquote

Any large crypto exchange can do this.
Swissquote is interesting because its a big regulated stock/forex exchange so money coming from them wont look like its coming from crypto to a bank.
Yeah man you get it..
Am not yet pulled any large amounts with Swissquote.. The thing with me is i have some crypto position since 2017.. And when i would like to Cash them out thru Swissquote, they may ask me the famous question "what the source of the funds"?
Because i lost the trail.. these funds get mixed up.. Do you have a creative work around to this..?
And i been looking for alternativas the past few days, and i may found the Final Solution to this .. but I am still checking some things on it.. and when i finish i may share it here..

Yeah man you get it..
Am not yet pulled any large amounts with Swissquote.. The thing with me is i have some crypto position since 2017.. And when i would like to Cash them out thru Swissquote, they may ask me the famous question "what the source of the funds"?
Because i lost the trail.. these funds get mixed up.. Do you have a creative work around to this..?
And i been looking for alternativas the past few days, and i may found the Final Solution to this .. but I am still checking some things on it.. and when i finish i may share it here..
hey did you found it?:)

i signup for Swissquote couple of months ago and after video interview with the compliance account manager he promised to open my account in 2 days but then a week later he indicated our video session was lost. idiot needed to lie to avoid simple fact that my laptop camera feed was low quality smi(&%

Reactions: JohnLocke
i signup for Swissquote couple of months ago and after video interview with the compliance account manager he promised to open my account in 2 days but then a week later he indicated our video session was lost. idiot needed to lie to avoid simple fact that my laptop camera feed was low quality smi(&%
Don't give up trust me..
I tried the video verification about 12 times.. I trieded it with my phone didn't worked out, then i Used my laptop cam but the quality was too low.. Then i had to buy a USB camera for my desktop PC and went good finally..
The point is just be cooperative with them ... and tell them what they want to hear. And let them see the Passport clearly.. And i will guarantee u that u account will be verified in a week at max

Reactions: nomad999
Don't give up trust me..
I tried the video verification about 12 times.. I trieded it with my phone didn't worked out, then i Used my laptop cam but the quality was too low.. Then i had to buy a USB camera for my desktop PC and went good finally..
The point is just be cooperative with them ... and tell them what they want to hear. And let them see the Passport clearly.. And i will guarantee u that u account will be verified in a week at max
i understand your point . thanks mate .
i only hated that he lied to make me accept his excuse . apart from this fact he moved on quickly till the end of verification but when he asked for close look in passport pages the quality was seemingly low and it doesn't stop him .. you was rejected 12 times ?? i think this great desire to pass verification .
apparently if it was swiss bank i would have been more constant to spend effort .

i understand your point . thanks mate .
i only hated that he lied to make me accept his excuse . apart from this fact he moved on quickly till the end of verification but when he asked for close look in passport pages the quality was seemingly low and it doesn't stop him .. you was rejected 12 times ?? i think this great desire to pass verification .
apparently if it was swiss bank i would have been more constant to spend effort .
No, i had about 12 FAILED try, because of the low camera quality.. As i told i had to use my phone camera, laptop, pc... Etc

I think, better to open a trading account than a forex account to get the bank account, but:

safe custody fees: 0.025% quarterly (min 15 CHF, max 50 CHF)***
*** Except otherwise stated in a specific message to your attention

if there are no values, nothing is charged ?

Hi, does crypto cashout to Swissquote still work? (can't find Bitcoin in their quotes)

Their fee is 1%?
That's a good question, before I go through the hassle to signup with them it would be nice to know if they still deal with BTC. Wonder why they won't but now the question is raised I get doubts.

Looking here

They still show the BTC logo so I assume there is no issue with bitcoins!

Transfers from Bitcoin exchanges in HK to local HK bank accounts works quite well, no questions asked
Please can you elaborate on this? What kind of amounts and which HK banks, if you don't mind me asking. I've heard conflicting stories from several people, stating that they've had their accounts frozen by HSBC etc from receiving funds from Crypto exchanges. Many thanks.

Reactions: Singa
The point here is if Swissquote use their own banking for bitcoin trading then the bank you withdraw to won't be able to know you are dealing with crypto and and i am hoping will simply assume you are dealing with securities.
What would you provide as a source of funds documents for 6-7 figure amounts (transfers from Swissquote to other bank or a broker)?

Reactions: Singa

Latest Threads