Our valued sponsor

Cashing out to bank big sum from skrill

@kush i don't know how things are in your local environment but can't you just contact some e-commerce CEO and explain to him that you can transfer your Skrill balance to him in exchange for cash in hand...? In China this is how people cash out massive PayPal/Skrill amounts without actually using the withdraw function online. I don't know if such practices are common in your own cultural environment

can't you just contact some e-commerce CEO and explain to him that you can transfer your Skrill balance to him in exchange for cash in hand...? In China this is how people cash out massive PayPal/Skrill amounts without actually using the withdraw function online. I don't know if such practices are common in your own cultural environment

let's put aside how a random e-commerce CEO will respond to such a proposal... either way paying with skrill has significant cost for the merchant (that makes it rather unattractive compared to most other options) not mentioning the fact that such a merchant will have a problem how to "fix" such an income in its accounting

Reactions: JohnLocke
this thread is old but i still think it's wrong to leave 6 figures in emi .
I agree with you, however, that said, I have been using skrill for many years and never had any issues. I used the skrill account often in the past also with larger sums.

let's put aside how a random e-commerce CEO will respond to such a proposal... either way paying with skrill has significant cost for the merchant (that makes it rather unattractive compared to most other options) not mentioning the fact that such a merchant will have a problem how to "fix" such an income in its accounting
Things may be different on your side of the world. In China every little rural town has a millionaire e-commerce CEO, who is completely approachable... so this method is very natural. They constantly need balance on their own Skrill/PayPal accounts in order to pay Western suppliers but they also have a constant need for cash in their hands. Sometimes both at the same time. So it works out better to just do Skrill to Skrill transfers and real-life cash in hand payments.

Latest Threads