Our valued sponsor

Cashout from Stealth Stripe with High volume???

Hello,

I'm using stealth stripe with Middleman site to accept CC payments from IPTV/Warez sites.
I would like to know how you guys succeed to cashout from your Stealth Stripes accounts...
I created them using real informations (EIN/SSN etc) i bought from a specialized website.

Is possible to cashout funds to a bank beneficiary name that doesn't match with the stripe acc name?

Monthly volume = 100k$-150k$

Cheers

Hello,

I'm using stealth stripe with Middleman site to accept CC payments from IPTV/Warez sites.
I would like to know how you guys succeed to cashout from your Stealth Stripes accounts...
I created them using real informations (EIN/SSN etc) i bought from a specialized website.

Is possible to cashout funds to a bank beneficiary name that doesn't match with the stripe acc name?

Cheers
Hi, did you get this sorted in the end?

Reactions: uplana
Hello,

Cheers
yes it is possible, but it depends on how big the amount is. Large amounts are subject to further investigation by the bank!

Latest Threads