Our valued sponsor

Cashout from Stealth Stripe with High volume???

Libertia

Jun 7, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I'm using stealth stripe with Middleman site to accept CC payments from IPTV/Warez sites.
I would like to know how you guys succeed to cashout from your Stealth Stripes accounts...
I created them using real informations (EIN/SSN etc) i bought from a specialized website.

Is possible to cashout funds to a bank beneficiary name that doesn't match with the stripe acc name?

Monthly volume = 100k$-150k$

Cheers

As far as I am aware stripe doesn't match the stripe account name with the bank account name, so if you can gather a few bank accounts in the country where the stripe accounts are registered to you are good to go.
That may very well be true, it is possible to do that without to have a matching name. Be aware of that most services read this forum so by now this may have changed already :(

Cashing out stripe worked quite well the last years, but since end of 2019 I experienced heavy problems. Mostly it was only possible to cash out around 10k before they started to investigate the accounts further and blocked the payouts unlimited. So every 30 days I get again the mail with the subject that they withhold the payments another 30 days... .
However in some cases it still worked for front shops. I would say around 30% works. It becomes tougher every year. That's why I completely stepped out of this stripe/paypal s**t because it is just not worth the struggles anymore.

Reactions: Fred and okwuchukwu
Cashing out stripe worked quite well the last years, but since end of 2019 I experienced heavy problems. Mostly it was only possible to cash out around 10k before they started to investigate the accounts further and blocked the payouts unlimited. So every 30 days I get again the mail with the subject that they withhold the payments another 30 days... .
However in some cases it still worked for front shops. I would say around 30% works. It becomes tougher every year. That's why I completely stepped out of this stripe/paypal s**t because it is just not worth the struggles anymore.
Interesting. What services do you use now, if you don’t mind me asking?

I do have multiple stealth Stripe accounts and so far I've only had a little problem where they asked for an ID card. I'm using bank accounts to receive the money though. The business is more or less legit. No DMCA problems or such.
What did you do when they asked for the i.d. card with your stealth account? Do you use bank accounts in the same country that you live in? I'm planning a new web project and trying to find the best way to do it. I'd prefer to set it up outside of my home country to make it more difficult to detect ownership.

What did you do when they asked for the i.d. card with your stealth account? Do you use bank accounts in the same country that you live in? I'm planning a new web project and trying to find the best way to do it. I'd prefer to set it up outside of my home country to make it more difficult to detect ownership.
I do have the ID card and sent it to them in the beginning. Another one account was approved without providing anything ID-related. The bank account is in the same country. But I don't think that's a problem due to fintech banks being popular. Fintech banks normally don't provide an IBAN in the same country you live in. This totally depends on where you're from exactly and depends on the bank obviously.

I do have the ID card and sent it to them in the beginning. Another one account was approved without providing anything ID-related. The bank account is in the same country. But I don't think that's a problem due to fintech banks being popular. Fintech banks normally don't provide an IBAN in the same country you live in. This totally depends on where you're from exactly and depends on the bank obviously.
The i.d. card is a novelty i.d. of someone else that you bought online or it's your real i.d.?

Stripe is only available in these 42 countries, which one of them allows you to sign up a business account and receive credit card payments? It's definitely not in the USA, they are super strict here.

This totally depends on where you're from exactly and depends on the bank obviously.
I agree, you can actually get payments to Transferwise from PayPal, works fine if you have verified your account with a credit card. Didn't had any issue.

You could possibly set it all up with darks, check for mentor group gold threads to get more advise about this.

On the other hand, I don't understand why you don't setup the entire thing in your own name, legit!

You could possibly set it all up with darks, check for mentor group gold threads to get more advise about this.

On the other hand, I don't understand why you don't setup the entire thing in your own name, legit!
Mentor group gold is the first stop to solve such issues and get real answers. For new people around here reading this thread. Discussion like this are hold inside mentor group that's why you won't find a real answer in this thread it will be removed!