Our valued sponsor

eveningshot2

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
hi guys,

I hope all is well!
For a person just started I would like to know, I was wondering what are the reasons that your PayPal or Stripe been shut down based on your experience or insights on this?
It's never been an enjoyable experience to have to deal with that as I have seen people sharing their accounts been shut down after they had their first sale.
Could you kindly share some insights and what we can do to avoid it?

Many thanks in advance!

Most often because they use fake documents, by stealth paypal accounts or do anything else which is against PayPal Terms of use. I believe it is because these people don't care to read these terms or simply don't understand Google Translate to understand the English language.

btw. why don't you post this in the proper forums, I assume language problem, and you ask why paypal accounts get shut down rof/% @Admin ??

Most often because they use fake documents, by stealth paypal accounts or do anything else which is against PayPal Terms of use. I believe it is because these people don't care to read these terms or simply don't understand Google Translate to understand the English language.

btw. why don't you post this in the proper forums, I assume language problem, and you ask why paypal accounts get shut down rof/% @Admin ??
what are you saying?
I posted the question simply just asking what are reasons PayPal or stripe will likely to shut down or hold your accounts as it can be good for people to know first when they started.
I don't understand your language and not solve the question at all.

I've seen people saying shut down wasn't simply just submitting the fake documents there can be more...some sort of business model or products that aren't allowed but yeah he did partly.
I'm sorry that you don't understand my language so it may be needless to say I can't understand why you ask such questions which are plain stupid, who can answer it without to know what the hell you have done.