Our valued sponsor

CC Processing for Legal Mushroom Spore Business in US

absfreemich

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi internet people,

This forum is pretty neat! Just found it a few days back and this particular branch has been helpful for me while searching for a CC Processor. Hopefully someone can offer some insights.

My business is fully online and sells mushrooms spores for research purposes. We have been open for two months now, and have been shut down by many banks for merchant services. My products are legal as intended, but its like selling Cannabis seeds kind of in that they are illegal once cultivated. 47/50 states allow these spores and I only sell to them. There are plenty of sites doing the same online, but they only accept crypto or do some shady stuff with terminals because you have to call to pay with card.

Paypal, Stripe, Square all shut me down fairly quickly. HighRiskPay.net, DurangoMerchantServices.com, and PayLine.io all said they couldn't help me, but HighRiskPay mentioned overseas processors may be an option. I had never considered this before, so I went down that rabbit hole for a while. Still I am unsure where to go next. I am waiting to hear back from Shift Processing and also considering T1 integrations. Both US based but may work.

What do you guys think? I am selling spores for research that could be used to grow drugs. What I do is legal but grey-area.

Thanks for your responses!

@CaptK do you know if ccbil are good as in not a scam or do messed up things such a ipaytotal etc do
CCBILL is one of the most trusted names in the Adult industry, no one can beat them in reputation, stability and any other areas. Maybe their customer support lacks from time to time, but other, no they are good to go.

But if they will be able to process payments for your mushrooms I don't know, have you already asked them?

Latest Threads