Our valued sponsor

cex.io withdrawal is pending

extremedox101

road walker
Pro Member
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
hi

i exchanged bitcoin for wire transfer in the first days of new year . the wire request is not confirmed after 10 days - normally they approve next day.

i had in mind it's holidays season+ weekends so i was calm . but today 12 January ?? i sent email from 3 days still didn't get reply .

it's my 3rd experience with them bitcoin >wire . two have been successful and arrived on time lower volumes .

anyone else experience delay with them right now? amount is couple of thousands dollars btc from blockchain wallet

this start to smell bad . what i should do next if it takes longer report them ?

hi

i exchanged bitcoin for wire transfer in the first days of new year . the wire request is not confirmed after 10 days - normally they approve next day.

i had in mind it's holidays season+ weekends so i was calm . but today 12 January ?? i sent email from 3 days still didn't get reply .

it's my 3rd experience with them bitcoin >wire . two have been successful and arrived on time lower volumes .

anyone else experience delay with them right now? amount is couple of thousands dollars btc from blockchain wallet

this start to smell bad . what i should do next if it takes longer report them ?
looks like you are getting fucked.

Last edited:
The bot is linked to the email they receive the inquiries on, so I guess it applies to the email you sent them.

1673611988372.png

Reactions: extremedox101
The bot is linked to the email they receive the inquiries on, so I guess it applies to the email you sent them.

View attachment 4411
i see thanks for the attention , i received reply in their chat that they will escalate the support ticket to finance department .

i think they are preparing something nasty as i don't believe this s**t . for most part i made the request during the holidays but they are plenty of days in the middle which were business days and confirmation should take a place. now when get busted they will say they did not notice the exchange because it was performed in holidays we are sorryrof/%

so it's better to make complaint quickly before they get their s**t together.

i see thanks for the attention , i received reply in their chat that they will escalate the support ticket to finance department .

i think they are preparing something nasty as i don't believe this s**t . for most part i made the request during the holidays but they are plenty of days in the middle which were business days and confirmation should take a place. now when get busted they will say they did not notice the exchange because it was performed in holidays we are sorryrof/%

Try your luck and see.

You're welcome, update us when you have some more news.

I hope you receive your funds as soon as possible.

Try your luck and see.
thanks

You're welcome, update us when you have some more news.

I hope you receive your funds as soon as possible.
i appreciate it .

they keep updating me via chat but not much details given. it's seem they lost the wire transfer and their payment partner did a mistake however they are not willing to disclose information .

now they are saying they trying to solve the issue . i thought it's compliance trap first when i saw the funds wasn't received at my bank account after 10 days.

Last edited:

Latest Threads