Our valued sponsor

Challenge> Need to pay $1M without leaving trace

No seriously, there is nothing illegal about transporting cash if you declare it.
This is true, ViaMat (Loomis) and other provides this service commercially, however unless you have very secure storage on the receiving end you are basically asking to be attacked by declaring large sums in cash or valuables in many locations around the world ... and not only by the taxman, off-duty costoms officers and policemen will be looking to take care off your valuables.

Reactions: DGTLOTC
Yes plenty including senior management sign off etc etc :(. Plus some trying to convince me of dangers of cash, theft and finally even an offer to half the negative interest fee and reduce fees on re-investment costs on some already overpriced investment products....lol.
Funny guys in Switzerland... if you can share with us what did they offer you as an investment product ETF, Mutual Funds, PE FOF,... ?

Funny guys in Switzerland... if you can share with us what did they offer you as an investment product ETF, Mutual Funds, PE FOF,... ?

They sent me some Term sheets on some thirdparty funds for example that had like 4-5% entry charges and like 2% annual TER and offered to half the entry fee....not even waive the whole damn entry fee...lol. Who pays 4% entry fee for a fund in 2019. Is the fund industry doing so well in 2019 they can allow their fund distributors to demand this nonsense.

Or just 135 10.000 Brunei dollar notes

Reactions: Elitegold7
Or just 135 10.000 Brunei dollar notes

I am not sure if it is without a trace. Example: try to go to Singapore and get SGD 10,000 note. You will get it from the bank or a better money changer - but they usually have few pieces only. Sometimes you can order. However they will always ask for passport or ID details before giving you this notes and wherever you try to use them or pay using them, you (or someone you gave it to) will be asked for passport details again...

Reactions: Joe Blasco

Latest Threads