Our valued sponsor

Change country every 4-5 months in order to not pay taxes at all

respect

Offshore Agent
Member Plus
Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

I would like to know if this is an option to consider.

The thing is that most European countries have a rule that if you are more than half of the year living there, you must pay taxes on your salary.

So what about living 4-5 months in a different country and then change.

For example, this would be a year:

From January to April - Italy

From May to August - France

From September to December - Spain

Do you know if the US also applies this action?

Thanks

They apply this action as well as Europe does. You will need to figure out where you can live not more than 4 months at each place, this requires some ground breaking planning otherwise you will end up with a huge tax bill!

There are lot's of expats that are doing this, you will need to find a insurance company that will cover you in this case and the countries of your choice. Beside that it can be of benefit to safe up some money.

Yes that is possible. Actually personally I have seen this be done by friends and also clients that want to avoid to pay tax at all circumstances. If you don't have family to take into account then I'm sure it is a great life style otherwise it seems to be impossible to live your live this way,

Great! As I don't have family right now and all I need is my computer and Internet access to make money' date=' I think it's a good idea.[/quote']
Man I whish I would be in your shoes, it would be great to avoid to pay income tax and safe up money for later.

Great! As I don't have family right now and all I need is my computer and Internet access to make money' date=' I think it's a good idea.[/quote']
This will perfectly work out for you.

Once you get a family, there will be a lot of committments!!!

make hay before the sun shines :)

That is pretty good idea. I seen many internet marketers travel all the time, seems that one of the benefit of that is not to pay taxes.

Still, I think it's better to stay in 1 place, and find proper solution for tax, you know, one day you will have family :) .

It's not going to work for me... I have to much to consider where I live and can't live a live like this :(

I've been traveling non-stop for years although not in Europe. To eliminate your tax burden, you need to do more than just move. For example, you need to move your tax residency/domicile to a low/zero tax country. Google the five flag theory if you want learn more.

I've been traveling non-stop for years although not in Europe. To eliminate your tax burden' date=' you need to do more than just move. For example, you need to move your tax residency/domicile to a low/zero tax country. Google the five flag theory if you want learn more.[/quote']
Thanks for the hint, and you're doing it like that?

Reactions: cosmo
I am not sure. Who said you this.? Are you 100% sure.
I have been some time living in india for more then 2-3 years and i have heard that only you have to pay taxes if you have any income. There are different slab ranges.

I cant
Hey,

I would like to know if this is an option to consider.

The thing is that most European countries have a rule that if you are more than half of the year living there, you must pay taxes on your salary.

So what about living 4-5 months in a different country and then change.

For example, this would be a year:

From January to April - Italy

From May to August - France

From September to December - Spain

Do you know if the US also applies this action?

Thanks
I cant help with the question. I just want to wish you luck on this amazingly tricky plan.