DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

Question Change forum layout and colours

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

spagetifressa

Hi,

First question here. I am a EU citizen in UK and I am just lurking and fishing for ideas for a possible business in the near future.

In the meantime, is there an option to change the layout and the look of this forum, or am I stuck with white characters on a dark background? I find it difficult to read. Thanks.

glengoolie

BANNED MEMBER

maybe in the future?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Thank you for your input, to both and all others.

Wonder why a handful of you have such problems with a black theme of the forum :D

As some have suggested it is just some CSS and "templating" that need to be modified and for that reason they can't understand why we don't just make it.. I must disappoint you, it is not just like this, it requires a lot more to do so, this is a professional site so we don't just release something that isn't done right.

We look into something but it has not a high priority at the moment since we have important stuff to deal with, furthermore, it is a very small number of people that have troubles with the black theme for what reasons ever.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member

glengoolie

BANNED MEMBER
Thank you for your input, to both and all others.

Wonder why a handful of you have such problems with a black theme of the forum :D

As some have suggested it is just some CSS and "templating" that need to be modified and for that reason they can't understand why we don't just make it.. I must disappoint you, it is not just like this, it requires a lot more to do so, this is a professional site so we don't just release something that isn't done right.

We look into something but it has not a high priority at the moment since we have important stuff to deal with, furthermore, it is a very small number of people that have troubles with the black theme for what reasons ever.

Styles ns2

spagetifressa

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-04-11 09-44-26.png
    Screenshot from 2021-04-11 09-44-26.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts