Our valued sponsor

Question Change forum layout and colours

spagetifressa

BANNED MEMBER
Feb 23, 2021
West Midlands
Visit site
Hi,

First question here. I am a EU citizen in UK and I am just lurking and fishing for ideas for a possible business in the near future.

In the meantime, is there an option to change the layout and the look of this forum, or am I stuck with white characters on a dark background? I find it difficult to read. Thanks.

Thank you for your input, to both and all others.

Wonder why a handful of you have such problems with a black theme of the forum :D

As some have suggested it is just some CSS and "templating" that need to be modified and for that reason they can't understand why we don't just make it.. I must disappoint you, it is not just like this, it requires a lot more to do so, this is a professional site so we don't just release something that isn't done right.

We look into something but it has not a high priority at the moment since we have important stuff to deal with, furthermore, it is a very small number of people that have troubles with the black theme for what reasons ever.

Thank you for your input, to both and all others.

Wonder why a handful of you have such problems with a black theme of the forum :D

As some have suggested it is just some CSS and "templating" that need to be modified and for that reason they can't understand why we don't just make it.. I must disappoint you, it is not just like this, it requires a lot more to do so, this is a professional site so we don't just release something that isn't done right.

We look into something but it has not a high priority at the moment since we have important stuff to deal with, furthermore, it is a very small number of people that have troubles with the black theme for what reasons ever.

Styles ns2

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-04-11 09-44-26.png
    Screenshot from 2021-04-11 09-44-26.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 69
No it is not an AD - let me say it once for all, if you don't like to be here just move on, we don't need you here.

Latest Threads