Our valued sponsor

Channelling funds to offshore company

krm

Offshore Agent
Aug 16, 2014
bin
Visit site
Hello

I am wondering the best approach to route funds through the offshore company.

From my point of view it seems bad to provide details of the offshore company and/or its company bank accounts to customers when receiving payments, as this begins to defeat one of the main purposes most people form an offshore company.

How would you advise to do this?

Do you setup a standard normal company somewhere to route payments from Normal to Offshore?

Can anybody provide some advice on this?

Regards.

krm

The problem will be not to provide any ID or DD documents at all. You will want to look into the option to either appoint nominees to open the bank account or find a Trustee doing so. Alternative is to find such a guy from Mexico from who you can buy his passport copy and a utility bill for cheap! The latter has been discussed here on the forum last year I think and is widely used by people who have access to such homeless people in Mexico.

From my point of view it seems bad to provide details of the offshore company and/or its company bank accounts to customers when receiving payments, as this begins to defeat one of the main purposes most people form an offshore company.
Well, as long as you only provide the company name / details and the bank account number there is no problem at all, at least not with a Seychelles or Belize corp. since you won't be able to lookup ownership data on such entities.

The problem will be not to provide any ID or DD documents at all. You will want to look into the option to either appoint nominees to open the bank account or find a Trustee doing so. Alternative is to find such a guy from Mexico from who you can buy his passport copy and a utility bill for cheap! The latter has been discussed here on the forum last year I think and is widely used by people who have access to such homeless people in Mexico.
But how do you get around the formation process with these documents? Don't you need Notararized signature proof etc?

You will need to find such Mexican / Brazilian / Venezuela Guy that live on the street but for some reason holds a valid passport and a fake utility bill or bank statement which isn't older than 3 months. I got in touch with a guy for some years ago who charged EUR 600 for such documents and they opened hundreds of accounts with such setup's ofcourse from different people.

You will need to find such Mexican / Brazilian / Venezuela Guy that live on the street but for some reason holds a valid passport and a fake utility bill or bank statement which isn't older than 3 months. I got in touch with a guy for some years ago who charged EUR 600 for such documents and they opened hundreds of accounts with such setup's ofcourse from different people.
I have access to these type of documents all day long from all sorts of nationality, its not a problem.

But how did you manage to use these docs.

For example some govs require a Notary Public, Apostille etc (Somebody who witnesses the passport holder signing the documents, then signs there name underneath to confirm)

Are you doing complete establishment via email?

Today everything is done by e-mail and skype no worry.. if you have access to such documents and they are not outdated you have the world at your feet.
Yes alot of stuff is done by email, but alot of bodies require notarization, which often means meeting in person with a notary to validate the signatory.

Do are the documents real or fake?
Always authentic scans.

There is no need to visit the bank nor the country to open an offshore bank account. It apply for many different jurisdictions! Notarized documents are also not always required at all.

Latest Threads